• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

opening day memories

Ky wonder

.22LR
The lonesome hollow cabin was filled with my nephews and their children Friday night
laughter was everywhere Friday night, as the kids played and told stories

and the good lord shared his bounty early Saturday morning as the younger children split up and went to the blinds with granddaddy and other adults

guns started popping all over the farm shortly after daylight, all the kids and my oldest nephew each got meat.

so from the left is 17 yo MS Taylor with her first buck, a yearling 8 point
her first cousin Ryland 12,with a doe, Her cousin MS Gracie 11, with a doe, Taylors dad Corey with a mature 8 point and last but not least little Jake, his first hunt he's 6 this year with a small 7 point, (the little fellow also got a doe yesterday as well

I had a lot of health issues this year and got awful discouraged early in the year, but we got all the food plots out, and i am so proud after yesterdays hunt that I did not give up, and God blessed these kids with a memory they will cherish and share for the rest of their lives

Awesome congrats to everyone!!!!

Very few of my deer camp memories actually involve deer, but they are good camp memories nonetheless.

Looks like you have a good place to hold camp!!

Wow!! Fantastic! I would be happy with just one of those beautiful specimens!!

Congrats!

Congratulations Kentucky Wonder.

That is quite an impressive clutch you got there. (That is if deer come in a clutch, for I've never seen that many taken in one spot together. I don't know what to call it.)

You never know when you take the kids out how it's going to go, but all your efforts paid off handsomely!

You have no idea how much respect that I have for you.

You really need to have that picture blown up and hang it up in your house somewhere.

I'd rather have that photo than any head mount ever.

second week had a son in law take a doe Tuesday afternoon and then we let it set quiet until the weekend,

had this buck on the cull list since 2015, finally got him in distance

for anyone who thinks a 308 is not a good caliber for whitetail, this buck was taken at 300 yds with the patriot 308

then my brother killed this 10 pointer as well this weekend

Back