• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

USA Today video response to less lethal comment

I'm not in favor of omitting due process. I just happen to think Trump was reacting to the missed signals that should have prevented the Parkland shooting.

The signals from the guy in parkland are well documented. So when people say we need to #dosomething my reply is what about the 30+ missed opportunities in parkland to #dosomething? There were ample opportunities for due process to work as it should there but in the name of political correctness they did nothing.

The same with the Columbine shooting 20 years ago, except for the PC part of it. The signs were there. The local sheriff had an affidavit to present to the court to obtain a search warrant for the shooters 6 months prior to the killings but never took it to a judge.

We know what the outcome of that was as well.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/commentary-the-problem-with-common-sense-gun-laws/

The voices are coming out each time and fighting against failed policies and procedures and pushing back against disarmament.

Sole reason why Facebook and youtube are trying to silence us. But they can't.

Did you hear about the judges ruling concerning twitter and the 1A?

Said trump couldn't suppress 1A folks by banning their accounts on his channel or whatever you call it.

My opinion is that ruling is going to bite twitter, facebook and social media et al, due to how they actively suppress them and shadow ban and by other means.

Seems to me that they're wanting to eat from both sides of the cake. They want to be able to ban and control their users, while not allowing their users to control themselves.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nt-even-if-trump-does/?utm_term=.6998c4459069

Did you hear about the judges ruling concerning twitter and the 1A?

Said trump couldn't suppress 1A folks by banning their accounts on his channel or whatever you call it.

My opinion is that ruling is going to bite twitter, facebook and social media et al, due to how they actively suppress them and shadow ban and by other means.

Seems to me that they're wanting to eat from both sides of the cake. They want to be able to ban and control their users, while not allowing their users to control themselves.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nt-even-if-trump-does/?utm_term=.6998c4459069

Yup. There's a lawyer on Arfcom that's setting up suing Feinstein for blocking him and others on twitter based on that ruling.

Boom. Headshot.

I'm not in favor of omitting due process. I just happen to think Trump was reacting to the missed signals that should have prevented the Parkland shooting.
There was already the Baker Act that would allow the police and local school psychologist to invoke to remove firearms. He's made claims he had firearms in Parkland, it's in police reports as well on several of the visits. No new law is going to make Police and other government officials do their job. Sanctions and terminations for not performing the duties will. That's the legislation that should be promoted.

I say any school that gets Federal money also gets Federal Marshals in training at the door.

When the kids bringing guns to school and shooting each other stop, the Marshalls will go away.

I also believe that Holder is half right, and that kids at school should get mandatory gun safety messages and gun safety training and hands on fire arm Education and Training at State expense.

Of course any parent may choose to opt out for their children, but somehow I think the children would be very much against that.

Anyhow it's all perfectly logical under National Security, as we want every American to help defend himself and his country in time of need.

Back