• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Send Money !!!! Help erode your own rights....

I laugh at all the double talk, and speaking out of both sides of mouth !!!! Support the blue stand up Sheriffs around country who swear to not enforce red flag ! , then turn around and support the pushers of red flag laws !!!! Who are you , THINK PEOPLE.
Your either for or against OOPS OR just out to perpetuate the fight to get rich a little more from the uninformed.

Yeah, too much word salad . . .

Save your money, buy ammunition, practice.

America really runs on consumerism at the base of things. As long as people keep buying guns and ammo and companies keep making it, and people keep working there and paying tax this system is sort of self-sustaining.

In order to break into the system and cause it to fail requires that Democrats have special rules just for themselves.

Rules like: "We should take your guns now and sort out the problems later".

Rules like: Society has to, at all times, cater to the lowest possible level of morality so as not to exclude freaks and perverts and those unfortunate victims of addictions and criminal lifestyles.

Rules like: Only white people are racist.

Rules like: Poor Unfortunate people are entitled to have whatever you have and the government has the right and duty to force that transfer.

OMG it's just too depressing. . .

Yeah, too much word salad . . .

Save your money, buy ammunition, practice.

America really runs on consumerism at the base of things. As long as people keep buying guns and ammo and companies keep making it, and people keep working there and paying tax this system is sort of self-sustaining.

In order to break into the system and cause it to fail requires that Democrats have special rules just for themselves.

Rules like: "We should take your guns now and sort out the problems later".

Rules like: Society has to, at all times, cater to the lowest possible level of morality so as not to exclude freaks and perverts and those unfortunate victims of addictions and criminal lifestyles.

Rules like: Only white people are racist.

Rules like: Poor Unfortunate people are entitled to have whatever you have and the government has the right and duty to force that transfer.

OMG it's just too depressing. . .

Well Said, when ya cut thru all the balderdash, hard to argue with just buy more ammo is the most solid advice ever.

I watch more news than I should, it gets exhausting. Yet, I have not heard of this being enacted at the federal level except
on the internet. You'd think the news media would be blaring it all over the airwaves.

Is this a scheme to get NRA members to switch, or is it real ?

I watch more news than I should, it gets exhausting. Yet, I have not heard of this being enacted at the federal level except
on the internet. You'd think the news media would be blaring it all over the airwaves.

Is this a scheme to get NRA members to switch, or is it real ?
Real as the nose on our faces brother

I will be on the phone again. I know where my senators stand. Guess I'll be calling Rubio, Graham, and other Republican senators as well.

Back