• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Wooo-Hooooo! I’m so happy right now.

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
This afternoon my division did our annual weapon qualifications. It was HOT as hell (94-degrees) not a cloud in the sky. I shot very well with everything.

But that’s not what made me happy.

I’m happy because I was allowed to qualify with my CZ Scorpion EVO3!!!!!!!

YES

CZ-Scorpion-right.jpg

The "ALWAYS ON" T-1 Aimpoint that eats a single CR2032 battery every FIVE YEARS yet is dialed up to working brightness and is left on 24-hours forever. I never worry about the RDS. And it co-witnesses with the irons.

With Federal 147 HST the shots are still subsonic so it's great on the ears. Me Loveeeeee.

The "ALWAYS ON" T-1 Aimpoint that eats a single CR2032 battery every FIVE YEARS yet is dialed up to working brightness and is left on 24-hours forever. I never worry about the RDS. And it co-witnesses with the irons.

With Federal 147 HST the shots are still subsonic so it's great on the ears. Me Loveeeeee.

Nice! I'm building my second AR-9 cause the first one I built for the Mrs. Is so much freaking fun. Tossing on a holosun green elite reflex sight on it.

A little late to the party, but that's awesome. Glad you got to qualify with it. You should have a green light now.

And for years, I thought I was the only guy in the wide world of sports that felt like PCC was totally acceptable and logical choice for certain things.

Nitesite, you really need a can for that gun.

Seriously.

Especially if you ever do raids on active meth houses where the air is volatile and could ignite if you're forced to pull the trigger. At least with a muffler, it may give you a little better chance of that not happening.

And there will be less heat and flash from the scorpion than would from a rifle caliber with 6x the powder charge. With or without a can.

Your dept can purchase suppressors factory direct, often at reduced prices and are tax exempt on a form 5 and the paperwork doesn't take near the time it takes for civvy's like me to obtain them. For that matter, your dept doesn't even have to go through an SOT or dealer to get them. They can be shipped straight to the office from the manufacturer after approval.

I bet they could get good 9mm cans for under 5 bills. Probably even less than that for 9mm.

Not only are many agencies equipping their warrant servers with cans for osha/hearing safety, but that is shadowed by the obvious danger of explosion in certain situations. That is not only a serious safety issue for responders, but also a public safety issue protecting anyone that would be near enough to be hurt or killed in an adjacent apartment or wherever.

I would be happy to talk you through the process or discuss them with the Sheriff if you'd like.

Here are a few links in an internet search showing a lot of agencies are equipping some weapons with them. There may even be federal grants to help recoup some or all of the cost of it.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=police+agency+using+suppressors&atb=v169-2__&ia=web

Yours is soooooooooooooo much shorter than mine. Ok, jealous now.

2uh3hur.jpg

Back