• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Corncob Forend for Mossberg 500

ahedgpe

Copper BB
Does anyone have a source for a wood corncob forend for a mossberg 500,12 ga? Been searching multiple sites and online auctions for one, with new luck yet. I contacted Havlin and they dont have any. Numeric doesn't appear to have them and their naming conventions of the different forend styles is confusing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
I found my corncob and wood stock for one of my 590s on eBay a couple years ago. I contacted Havlin and they were out then too. Might be worth a look if you haven’t already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would search Debay. You might have to buy one WITH a buttstock but there is usually a good selection. Or on gunbroker...

Welcome Aboard, Hedge! :)

Welcome.

Wishing you success in your search. I know you'll find one.

I got my Corncob at Numrich (it was "rat tail style" advertised)

My Bantam wood stock I ordered from Mossberg directly, came to my door for $72 shipped -

This was late last year and the stock is the easy part, the forend I don't see it on Numrich's site anymore

I just looked at the photos. That is a really pretty stock set.

You're going to fit in real good here. There are a bunch of guys who like to do wood working here.

Back