• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from the eastern shore of VA!

OMCHamlin

.22LR
Hi, glad to find this place and be allowed to join. I should have looked for a Mossberg forum years ago, heck, my first ever firearm was a Mossberg target rifle, a 340 if I remember right. It had target sights and a 3 length adjustable magazine.

My driver to join was my sudden "crush" on old school wood, plain stocked Mossberg 590s, specifically I found a nice set on fleaBay and took my fully tricked out MagPul set off. Now I am pursuing getting a nice looking Raptor grip for my Shockwave, in a dark, reddish wood if I can. (Any pointers as to sources most welcomed!)

I'm a retired Navy Chief Opticalman, OMC(SW),23 years and fully retired a year and a half ago from working as a defense contractor. That avatar is my new Collie boy, Brody, he is a three year old rescue that we've had since June. He is a true nutcase, stuck in puppy-hood and a bucket full of anxieties, but I guess we'll keep him...
Oh, and I am an opinionated conservative who loves this country.

:welcome:

Howdy, welcome to the club.
Sorry I'm late to the festivities...
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...
Cheers!
:cheers:

Back