• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ammo available in your area.

Couple guys at work were telling me that some local gun shops were selling FMJ
.380 for $60/50 rounds. Which reminds me, I need to look into some .380 dies. I got projos a couple months ago.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

How does it work? Seeks like you would get a lot of the pressure blowing past the wad in a 12g barrel without full length tubes.

Works good for me. I'm sure the pressure and fps is way down though. I also have .357 and .40 S&W adapters. The .357 is rifled, the .40 is not. The .40s often keyhole the target. :rolleye: Take care. Tom Worthington

Word here is that WM is phasing out guns and ammo. Hope that is not true.

Finding ammo here is hit or miss. Like during the Obama years. People that have the time can camp the delivery times and buy whatever they are allowed.

The rest of us sre lucky if there is anything when we get there after work. Im opportunistic and will just grab what I can when and if i find it. I dont 'need' anything for a while but will continue to stock reserves.

I am still going to hunt but recreational shooting of a lot of calibers is off the agenda for a while.

Wal mart is in lockstep with the globalists. Fortunately here there are many alternatives.

I don't know if anyone heard about this incident a week or two ago, but I will expect WM to do away with their hunting section entirely. Yet one more reason to not shop there...

shedeadnow.JPG

Word here is that WM is phasing out guns and ammo. Hope that is not true.

Finding ammo here is hit or miss. Like during the Obama years. People that have the time can camp the delivery times and buy whatever they are allowed.

The rest of us sre lucky if there is anything when we get there after work. Im opportunistic and will just grab what I can when and if i find it. I dont 'need' anything for a while but will continue to stock reserves.

I am still going to hunt but recreational shooting of a lot of calibers is off the agenda for a while.
Our local Walmart has been picked clean every time I’ve went in to take a look at what they’ve got. Living in a small town though we’ve got a good amount of options to choose from with a smaller population to pick everything over. A little family owned shop has been my go to through all of this, they’ve had a constant stock of everything from .22LR up to .50AE and everything in between. Good luck with your search, really hoping all of this is over sooner than later.

If you are like me, you would enjoy a little positive sounding news on the ammo front. This is just one person's one time experience, but it seems real enough, and it was posted today.

Take care. Tom Worthington

Talked to the guy over the sports department at the Walmart near me today. He says he never knows when, how much or what kind of ammo comes in. He says he would like to put a limit of one box per customer so more people would have a chance at it but Walmart corp. will not allow him to put a limit on it. He said some came in and was put out at 10:30pm the night before and was gone by 7am the next morning when he came back in. Most of what he gets is 12 ga. 8 or 9 bird shot. Went over to Dunham's sports. All they had was one case of 12 ga. 8 shot for $81. They would not break open the case to sell individual boxes.

In a way, we're fortunate over here in the UK... factory ammo is so damnned expensive, the majority of center-fire shooters reload, so less ammo on the shelves won't get noticed by many people.. apart from .22rf shooters.. :)

Apart from .22, the only factory ammo I buy is 7.62x39 for the AK.. but I don't shoot that often so have never bothered to reload for it.. and I buy 500 rnds at a time, and they last a long time.

I'm lucky that I have a good stock of components for the amount of shooting I do... and as the gun club is closed due to lock-down, I'm not doing any shooting at all at the moment :(

(I have noticed that stuff coming from the USA is taking longer... back in November i ordered a Hornady Case Prep Trio to save my fingers when prep'ing cases... The retailer was waiting for them to arrive "in the next week or 2".... it didn't arrive until mid January.)

Whether a few months down the line we'll see the fall-out from the US shortages, like primers being difficult to get, I don't know, but stocks in the Uk are fine at the moment.

Screenshot_20210215-082103_crop_55.png.jpg

Got this in my email. Unfortunately I didnt have sn extra $13,995 laying around but someone did as they are now sold out.

Hopefully the small print on the barrel says “ some assembly required “ lol.. I got emails from MidwayUSA about 5.56 and 9mm available but don’t have a gun for them so didn’t even check.

Back