• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg customer service

usnret

.22LR
Just a PSA here..as it unfolds. Bought a Mossberg MVP Patrol(556/223) online(that's another thread all together). Surprised that it was offered with a freebie scope..bought it. Since I was interested in using only the iron sights, took the scope off. And first time I shot it(accurate, BTW), I noticed the front and back sights aren't mounted on the centerline of the barrel..instead of '12 o'clock', about 12:10..Obvious to me and my 2 adult sons who looked at it. So...the GIGANTIC box with rifle back to Mossberg(MO place wasn't interested..what a surprise)..So...I'll let y'all know how it goes. :gimme5:

Update-Got it yesterday..and the sights are straight-Hooray...Only oddball thing..shipped FedEx..Sig and ID required...BUT driver just left it against wall on front stoop. I had status updates via text so I knew it was there BUT....

We have a FedEx Home driver that has been leaving packages in the bushes. There is no dog and a decent size overhang next to the door he can leave it at. I catch him one day and I'm like "WTF!?!" Barely understood what I was saying... :rolleyes:

Now all you need is ammo!
Actually have plenty..I'm lucky enough to have a son who trundles around various places regularly(Cabela's, Murdocs, Sportsman's Warehouse, Bass Pro, Jax) and haven't really had any problem..9mm, 38Spec, 223, 22LR, even found some .380....Not a lot and not everything at every place but it 'seems' to be loosening up some.

We have a FedEx Home driver that has been leaving packages in the bushes.

usnret wrote ...Only oddball thing..shipped FedEx..Sig and ID required...BUT driver just left it against wall on front stoop. I had status updates via text so I knew it was there BUT....

@Bobster and @usnret
Call or write FedEx. They want to know what is going on with their service to us.

(800) 463-3339 <-- Customer Support
Contact Us | FedEx Office <-- LINK

I'd like to know how they respond.

My recent experience with Mossberg Service was the pits! I have a MVP Predator in .223. Also own a MVP Varmint in .223. Also, Just bought another Mossberg Varmint in .204 Ruger. Also shoot a Semi Auto Mossberg shotgun. So... I was replacing the mag well with a Tromix, same as I did for the other MVP's, and promptly lost the little spring for the Magazine Catch Release. So as for Mossberg Customer Service, they can not get me a spring. They instead want to sell me another Magazine well assembly for $36 plus another $8.50 for shipping and handling.

So a little 7/64 or 1/8" diameter spring that is about 5/16" long cant be obtained from them for less than $45. When a little 2 cent spring makes a $600 rifle unusable and the manufacturer wont stand behind it, may be time to change.

Sorry to hear that.
I would send

Joseph Zakher
jzakher@maverickarms.com

an email with the serial number explaining your problem and mention you are from Mossberg Owners form.
He has helped many members here.
Keep us posted.
Oh yea,,,,Welcome.

Both of my experiences with Mossberg Customer service were good. They replied within 24 hrs, and sent me what I needed free of charge. First time was a new trigger assembly for my shockwave, 2nd time was a choke wrench that wasn’t included with my 500. They even said Happy Thanksgiving [emoji1][emoji1689] I like Mossberg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both of my experiences with Mossberg Customer service were good. They replied within 24 hrs, and sent me what I needed free of charge.

WO,
Thank you for your report on the Mossberg customer service.
How long ago was your request to them?
Do you remember the names of the Customer Service people you contacted?
That could be helpful info for our members in the future.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
index.php

Yesterday was for the choke wrench, I just bought a new 500 last week. The trigger assembly was last year around April. and there’s no name. Each email ends with

sincerely, the customer service team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back