• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Trudeau does it again...

It's just more smoke and mirrors for the ill informed masses and hopes to satisfy the anti's. He won't satisfy Cukier and company with this nonsense...it literally does nothing for either side of the fight. It doesn't change anything for us, our guns are still banned and he's only pissing off the anti's by not doing an outright confiscation. A whole bunch more of what government does best...NOTHING AND WASTING OUR MONEY DOING IT.

I think I need to just opt out of society entirely and go live on a remote mountain somewhere...I just can't take the stupid anymore. S O M U C H S T U P I D!!!

Interview with Rod Giltaca - CCFR:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=2141231

It's just more smoke and mirrors for the ill informed masses and hopes to satisfy the anti's. He won't satisfy Cukier and company with this nonsense...it literally does nothing for either side of the fight. It doesn't change anything for us, our guns are still banned and he's only pissing off the anti's by not doing an outright confiscation. A whole bunch more of what government does best...NOTHING AND WASTING OUR MONEY DOING IT.

I think I need to just opt out of society entirely and go live on a remote mountain somewhere...I just can't take the stupid anymore. S O M U C H S T U P I D!!!

Interview with Rod Giltaca - CCFR:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/fed...d-plan-optional-gun-buyback-program-1.5310729
Well said Mcdonald. I was thinking of doing the same. "Hunting land" has become more pricey lately which leads me to think that other people are thinking the same thing
... Self sustainability and away from all the hustle and bustle on the cities. I know I can survive without all the luxuries of daily living. I just haveto make sure to take care of my 70 year old mom... It is a catch 22 for me unfortunately.

I doubt any gun owner with a half a brain in their head will give up their guns to Trudeau. Everyone will end up keeping them and saying they lost them in a boating accident. Lmao!

Where will the government get this money to "buy back" guns that they did not manufacture, or sell, or own in the first place ?

EuPZ_JAXMAAHlS4

Yeah the gub'ment can't "buy back" something that was never theirs to start with and we all know the gub'ment has no money of it's own. So, every tax payer will pay for any firearm surrendered and of course all the bureaucracy to make that happen. Trudeau has backed off forced confiscation simply because there are a huge number of guns that they have no way of knowing where they are and who has them. On top of that, they know compliance will be abysmal and busting down doors will make for poor optics.

So, once again we see the folly and tremendous waste in gun control schemes. A whole bunch of blather and lather...but so many dunderheads will think it's great anyway. If they were to go ahead full tilt with a confiscation and compensation scheme they would be on track to out spend COVID vaccine purchases for the whole population. Ridiculous and insane.

Hi, I'm with RCMP, I have come for your AR-15. Yes, you can keep the 30-06, we only want to take scary looking
weapons away from excellent marksmen.

Does anyone else see the fallacy here ? How would you like to be the LEO leaving with the fellows AR and being maybe 100 miles from another human being. After all, not everyone in Canada lives in big cities, if ya know what I mean. It could get ugly.

Do Not Comply!!! You will need all the arms and ammo you can get when the US Civil War ver 2.0 begins later this year! :eek: ;) There will be a mass exodus of pussy progressives, liberals, Mexicans and other Central Americans NORTH into Canada from the states once the fighting begins. :D This is all outlined in my new novel, BTW... ;)

Hi, I'm with RCMP, I have come for your AR-15. Yes, you can keep the 30-06, we only want to take scary looking
weapons away from excellent marksmen.

Does anyone else see the fallacy here ? How would you like to be the LEO leaving with the fellows AR and being maybe 100 miles from another human being. After all, not everyone in Canada lives in big cities, if ya know what I mean. It could get ugly.
Let's hope it never comes to that. And, you're quite right...for many people up here the AR's in their collection tend to be on the ballistically anemic side of the argument. I know lot's of guys with big caliber barrel burners like 300 RUM, 338 Lapua, 416 Weatherby Mag (which incidently comes in just under the 10,000 joules muzzle energy threshold for the current ban on big caliber stuff), etc,..talk about reach out and touch someone! LOL!

But, honestly I don't see it coming to that. Trudeau has already backed off the confiscation part...at least for now. However, for those who opt to keep their banned firearms, they cannot be used, sold, transferred or bequeathed...in other words automatic confiscation happens at death; that is for anyone who is holding a currently registered firearm. Any unregistered firearms aren't otherwise known and are essentially under the radar and Lord knows what will happen to them. However, you don't want to be caught with an unregistered firearm under the ban...they're talking jail time for that. I still think compliance will be abysmal...firearms owners in this country are pissed off and tired of being the societal whipping post for all things related to criminal gun and gang violence. Any gun owners not pissed off....should just kindly turn in their firearms and their right to vote and go serve tea and cookies to their local gang members instead.

Do Not Comply!!! You will need all the arms and ammo you can get when the US Civil War ver 2.0 begins later this year! :eek: ;) There will be a mass exodus of pussy progressives, liberals, Mexicans and other Central Americans NORTH into Canada from the states once the fighting begins. :D This is all outlined in my new novel, BTW... ;)
:lol:

But, honestly I don't see it coming to that. Trudeau has already backed off the confiscation part...at least for now. However, for those who opt to keep their banned firearms, they cannot be used, sold, transferred or bequeathed...in other words automatic confiscation happens at death; that is for anyone who is holding a currently registered firearm. Any unregistered firearms aren't otherwise known and are essentially under the radar and Lord knows what will happen to them. However, you don't want to be caught with an unregistered firearm under the ban...they're talking jail time for that. I still think compliance will be abysmal...firearms owners in this country are pissed off and tired of being the societal whipping post for all things related to criminal gun and gang violence. Any gun owners not pissed off....should just kindly turn in their firearms and their right to vote and go serve tea and cookies to their local gang members instead.

You just explained, in a nutshell, why we fight any form of registration so hard.

Back