• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Got a Canik

Oddcaliber

.270 WIN
Hay guys, sorry I haven't posted anything for awhile but I'm still on this side of the grass. Anyway I recently acquired a Canik C100 9mm. Basically it's a CZ75 clone sorta. Got 2 more magazines ordered from Tristar. When I can gather enough ammo for a proper test I'll post the results.

Yeah canik makes a solid gun. It's not a 100% clone whereas all parts are interchangable, but they are very nice guns.

Mine was the S100. The full size one. I'll be entirely honest, I like the compacts more.

While I have done some mods to mine, I have to say, it's my favorite full size 9mm handgun.

cajun gun works has/had a lot of upgrade parts.

I switched to a different part and omitted the mag brake because I like mags that drop free. The original had the brake in it that would prevent the mag from puking out entirely.

I also replaced the sights. And grips, but those were more personal preference than necessity.

Back