• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shockwaves @ Buds

MikeD

I'm Your Huckleberry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Screenshot_20210301-212630.png

Wont last long no matter the price.

Yeah, I want one.

No, I'm not going to pay those kinds of prices for one though.

I should've gotten one 2 years ago when they were $379 and available.

Prices are insane now.

Yeah, and I have a FAL that still hasn't moved. Despite being priced at 2019 prices.

Its funny what's moving and what's not.

Yeah, people are buying up more of the "guns I'll get to keep if they're banned" mode.

Sorry, but I don't know anyone that's burying squat.

If it's time to bury them, it's time to use them.

Sorry, but I don't know anyone that's burying squat.

If it's time to bury them, it's time to use them.
Um I've bought 4 guns in the last month. All cheap, only 1 from private sale. Granted none were what most people fear are topping the ban list. I didn't need them, I'm just opportunistic and found good deals

I think most of the choir has what they need and have for a long time. If you don't then shame in you.

Many of the panic buys are first time gun owners who saw what happened over the summer and fear for their security after truly seeing a sample if what happens when the police back down.

Many are those that all if a sudden realize they need more if all disappears forever.

And some feel the need to horde for the sake of hoarding.

A coworker just realized ne needs a gun and can't find one. I offered him one because I like the guy but he didn't want a camo gun. He's learning but not quite there yet.

Funny our NWTF chapter is raffling off a gun but I cant seem to give tickets away while peoole are overpaying for guns they will probably never use just because its what's still on the shelves

A Matco tool truck I was on today (looking for a special puller he didn't have) has a dartboard and I'm not exactly sure of the rules but for $10 you get one throw and your score gets you that same number of raffle tickets. Raffle winner gets a new Springfield Hellcat. I handled the gun while I was on the truck. Didn't plunk down the money to buy a throw but maybe next week...

Back