• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Wvoo-Pah..... Wvoo-Pah :::: at two freaking o'clock in the morning

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
Last night (this morning) the tropical storm had my dogs crazy awake and so the dogs were keeping me awake.

Kathy had been coming down with da' sick and was slumbering next to me with fever and aches and all, so I couldn't dare let the dogs or my inability to sleep bother her.

So my dumb ass got up and took the dogs outside (tropical storm left overs from Hurricane IDA made that kinda tough on the dogs....) And then I checked on the engine oil of the cars and ATV and lawnmower in the garage.

I know, I was wishing I didn't know what insomnia was.

Anyway, I then got out two of my chainsaws and their sharpening files, sat at the dining room table, and vwooo-pah I went. Sharpened the blades cuz I was unable to go to sleep. How pathetic is that????

And then I greased the nose sprockets also. A couple hours later I and the doggies came back to the bedroom and dropped off to sleep. Kathy never knew for a second the noise we made, and she slept right thru all the schmoo.

I'm glad you got some work done. You can always nap around noon now.

My Dog doesn't like storms. He'll do better with just some rain, but if it's thundering and lightning, you can forget sleep until it blows over some.

When I first got him, he was like that even with just a simple drizzle and me and my wife joke around that he's a better meteorologist than the one on the evening news (and he is). But now he doesn't wig completely out unless there's a thunderboomer.

I hope your wife starts feeling better. I hate that she's not feeling good. Lots of people sick right now.

Last night (this morning) the tropical storm had my dogs crazy awake and so the dogs were keeping me awake.

Kathy had been coming down with da' sick and was slumbering next to me with fever and aches and all, so I couldn't dare let the dogs or my inability to sleep bother her.

So my dumb ass got up and took the dogs outside (tropical storm left overs from Hurricane IDA made that kinda tough on the dogs....) And then I checked on the engine oil of the cars and ATV and lawnmower in the garage.

I know, I was wishing I didn't know what insomnia was.

Anyway, I then got out two of my chainsaws and their sharpening files, sat at the dining room table, and vwooo-pah I went. Sharpened the blades cuz I was unable to go to sleep. How pathetic is that????

And then I greased the nose sprockets also. A couple hours later I and the doggies came back to the bedroom and dropped off to sleep. Kathy never knew for a second the noise we made, and she slept right thru all the schmoo.
You know what my wife would do to me if I sharpened my chainsaw at the dinner table ? My neck would be thinner and longer. You are one lucky man to have lived to write this :thumbsup:

Last night I couldn't sleep so I sharpened Mrs. Rips kitchen knives at the table. She wasn't home though.

Back