• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Awwwww HELL.... I was going to wait until next year but I was weak

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
My dream gun for 30 years was an M1A Rifle, and I really started wanting one bad when they came out with the Scout Squad version.

I fulfilled that dream about 7-8 years ago. I was blessed. It was a surprise gift from my wife.

But my SECOND dream gun has been, for a long time, a SxS Coach Gun in 12-ga with external hammers and double triggers.

Today I just said "Eff It" and I bought one on Gunbroker.

A CZ with color case hardened receiver and buttplate and all the embellishments that I wanted. It might get here before Xmas. I am selling two or three lesser guns (plastic guns) to (mostly) pay for this one, which is how I want it to be. As I get older, I told Kathy, I want fewer guns but nicer guns rather than have more guns that are just polymer stuff that does not appear in my dreams at night.

I will keep my Maverick 88 Security, and my Hi-Point 10mm Carbine of course, but a few others I care almost nothing about are going bye-bye.

So I could get THIS.....

cz hammer gun.jpeg

Niesite, gorgeous gun and finish. Many of the old coach guns had short barrel lengths typically up to 20 inches but some very short being just over 12 inches. What's the barrel length on this one?

I think as we get old we're much more picky about what guns we buy or keep. I have some old ones I wouldn't part with or trade outright for a group of 3 or 4 of these new ones.

Merry Christmas!

Regards

Do chainsaw chaps suffice?

I do have the blued SAA in .45 Colt. Don't know about the stagecoach but I can try and look into that as well. :)

I think a stage coach has to be part of the equation, also. And chaps. And a six-gun on the hip. etc... ;)
It was gonna be part of the "ask" but I didn't want to push it....:)

Do chainsaw chaps suffice?

I do have the blued SAA in .45 Colt. Don't know about the stagecoach but I can try and look into that as well. :)
Are the chaps black or brown? If not, it might hurt the whole esthetic and feel....jus sayin'

I wasn't set on a CZ, but this is the same gun I should be buying for myself.

I can sell off the plastic stuff without grief, but yes, the CZ is dreamy.

I put a moratorium on gun buying until I feel less angry about the socio-political situation. Anger-buying is rarely a good thing. I don't want to buy more and more just because Biden says no more.

Instead, I've been helping my kids more and spending on the car and truck.

Navy bue nylon outer cover :(
Kinda what I figured, too bad...nothing better for not sawing through an appendage though!!! LOL!!

Oh and btw DO want a coach gun...bad. Almost done it a few times now, I can feel your joy brother!

EDIT: I'm totally enjoying your gun buying threads...please continue! You have the full support of your community...LOL!!

Last edited:
I wasn't set on a CZ, but this is the same gun I should be buying for myself.

I can sell off the plastic stuff without grief, but yes, the CZ is dreamy.

I put a moratorium on gun buying until I feel less angry about the socio-political situation. Anger-buying is rarely a good thing. I don't want to buy more and more just because Biden says no more.

Instead, I've been helping my kids more and spending on the car and truck.
I totally agree in principle on the anger-buying thing however, I may or may not have violated that principle several times over since the May 1, 2020 Ban on lots of black, scary guns and others that just hang out with the scary crowd. It felt good to flip the middle finger to Trudeau. I ordered a gun online that very morning....man was I pissed!

Gentlemen, all chaps are assless.
They are simply called chaps.

Chaps with anass are called pants.

I bought my wife a set of beautiful cream leather chaps to ride on the motorcycle, which matched her leather jacket.

When they looked in the closet, her idiot friends were all making a fuss over it, as if she was going to somehow wear them without pants! Bunch of filthy minded females.

Last edited:
I know where you can (could) get some caddmann and they were cheap too. But they don't have external hammers. Dual triggers though. And not CZ. They were Russian Baikal.

I'm also not sure if you know this or not, but pudding head banned russian arm and ammo imports, so they will not be imported again. Once these are gone, that's it for them.

$300-$500 depending on hand picked and long or short barrel.

https://www.ows-ammo.com/coach-gun-18-75-16-gauge-side-by-side-shotgun-zastava-m75

https://www.ows-ammo.com/zastava-m75-side-by-side-shotgun-16ga-106243

Back