• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

Here in the Uk Diesel just reached a new record... $8.66 a US Gallon..

That means its $137 to fill the tank of my Nissan Rogue...:omg:
I’m pretty lucky in that regard. Both my cars are econoboxes and I’m within easy walking distance of food, groceries, booze and the hardware store..lol I last filled my spare cars tank at Christmas.

I'm lucky the Rogue (Nissan Qashqui in the UK) will do 55-60 mpg on a long run.. and thats Uk gallons... (1 UK gallon = 1.2 US gallons..)

I have the selectable 4WD version, but 99% of the time its FWD

I bought a Subaru 1600 DL back in 1981. That was a terrific little car but my wife wanted to sell it when our kids got bigger. I got a good deal on it because it was a leftover with an a.m. radio and no AC.

I drove the pants off of that car and towed a little trailer all over California with it. It had a 5 mile an hour bumper so I welded up a 10 mile an hour trailer hitch.

I traded it in for a customized Dodge van with only 7,000 miles. Slant six with four-speed on the floor. It was probably the only one sold in California like that.

I bought a Subaru 1600 DL back in 1981. That was a terrific little car but my wife wanted to sell it when our kids got bigger. I got a good deal on it because it was a leftover with an a.m. radio and no AC.

I drove the pants off of that car and towed a little trailer all over California with it. It had a 5 mile an hour bumper so I welded up a 10 mile an hour trailer hitch.

I traded it in for a customized Dodge van with only 7,000 miles. Slant six with four-speed on the floor. It was probably the only one sold in California like that.
My dad has a Forester, maybe early 201?, with about 60k on it. It’s a 4 banger and awd. It gets around pretty good though. When he quits driving, it will probably be in my driveway too…

johnny-cash-urinating-water-tower.png
View attachment 27251

Last week, a vandal fired a well-aimed bullet into Cash’s crotch, or rather the crotch of the silhouette
that was painted on the town’s 50,000-gallon water tower in Kingsland, AR.
woohoo.gif

Last edited:
Lol. I personally like Subaru’s. I wanted a Brat in the worst way. For many years I’ve watched the price of gas dictate the popularity of vehicle purchase trends. The cul de sac across the street from my house is nearly all European or Asian families and their vehicles reflect the stupid high prices those places pay for fuel. Lots of Audi, BMW and Toyotas with the only pickups full size work or trailer towing rigs. But the high number of big diesel vehicles, F 2 and 350, Excursions, Silverado’s and Rams, roaming the roadways up here seemed to explode when the local fuel prices went lower some years back and now those buyers are the loudest voices about the costs. They are stuck with the high 5 buck a gallon while still having a lot of time left on their 80 month contracts. But next week, it will just be something else…grrr.

Back