• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Trudolph Liberals Ban Legal Handgun Imports

1ABNDT

.270 WIN

Marco Mendicino’s Agenda: More Important than Facts?

We apologize for another column bitching about the outrageous behaviour of federal Minister Marco Mendicino; but frankly, the man has hit rock bottom and just keeps digging.

His slavish devotion to his Master – Justin Trudeau – and his inability to tell the truth about anything, makes us seriously wonder if he is the advance wave of the next election sowing the lies the Liberals will use to attack their opponents when we next go to the polls.

When the facts don’t support your political agenda, confuse your audience by linking items that have no correlation at all.

That’s what Public Safety Minister Marco Mendicino does consistently, as he did again on August 17, 2022.

“Handguns are the No. 1 type of guns used in homicides,” Mendicino started his statement.

True.

Drug dealers, gang members and violent criminals all love their illegal handguns – most often smuggled into Canada from the United States.

But then Mendicino attempted to link legal handgun transfers to federally-licensed, RCMP-vetted Restricted Possession and Acquisition Licence (RPAL) holders with those homicides committed by the aforementioned drug dealers, gang members and violent criminals.

“It’s a type of gun that has been growing, on average, between 45,000 and 55,000 new registrations each and every year, and we want to stop that trend…”

The rise in handgun registrations reflects the massive growth of the shooting sports over the past decade – nothing more.

Licensed firearm owners are an easy target that costs the Liberals nothing because these individuals typically don’t vote for them.

Conflating RPAL holders with violent criminals panders to urban Canadian ignorance of Canadian firearms law. Since his election as “Sycophant for Trudeau”, Mendicino has spent endless hours turning Canadians against one another, vilifying and demonizing his own countrymen for his own political purposes.

Predictably, he portrays new restrictions on licensed firearm owners as a measure to combat criminal violence – yet it does no such thing.

How could it?

Drug dealers, gang members and other violent criminals use illegal guns smuggled into Canada from the United States.

At no point are they ever “clients” of the Canadian Firearms Program – a descriptive that must be the most depraved variant of the word “victim”. Sometimes the CFP even processes and approves legal firearm transfers to licensed firearm owners.[ii]

“…and we hope that by doing so we’ll bring down handgun violence which sadly has been on the rise.”

As we sadly noted in last week’s commentary:[iii]

Since August 1, 2022, 40 violent repeat offenders, all arrested for committing other crimes, were also charged with 111 counts of breaching their Firearm Prohibition Orders.

Another 48 news reports since August 1 detail cases where one or more criminals are either wanted or were already arrested and charged for committing one or more criminal offences.

These criminals and their crimes are all but ignored by Marco Mendicino because he prefers to drop the full weight of his office on the heads of Canada’s most vetted citizens: Firearm Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL) holders.

Just like you prevent drunk driving by targeting those who drink and drive, you prevent violent crime by targeting those who commit those crimes, not those who obey every law, rule, and regulation to the letter.

If Marco Mendicino – a former Crown Prosecutor and the mock chicken loaf of the Canadian legal deli – was serious about stopping violent crime, he would take measures directed at those who commit violent crime.

It’s so simple, the very essence of the Stupidocracy – a Liberal Cabinet minister – ought to be able to comprehend it. Yet he can’t

SOURCES:

https://www.niagarafallsreview.ca/n...e-during-demonstration-at-rainbow-bridge.html

[ii] https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/firearms

[iii] https://cssa-cila.org/marco-mendici...-targets-licensed-gun-owners-instead-part-17/

More stats showing Canada doesn't have gun crime problem

I’m going to throw a lot of statistics at you in this column, but my purpose is simple: To show that Canada does not have a gun crime problem, at least not one that would warrant the kind of draconian gun controls the Trudeau government has brought in during the past two years, and is still bringing in.

On Aug. 19, the Liberals will ban the legal import of handguns into Canada. Since handgun ownership in Canada has been closely regulated since 1934 (88 years) and since nearly all handguns used in crimes in Canada are illegal ones smuggled in from the States, the Trudeau ban will have exactly zero impact on gun crime in Canada.

Legal handguns aren’t a problem.

The sole effect will be to punish legitimate gun owners so the Liberals can tell their urban supporters that the government is being tough on crime, even though the crime they are being tough on is relatively rare in Canada, but which nonetheless frightens Liberal voters, especially in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Vancouver.

So determined are the Liberals to score points by demonizing legitimate gun owners immediately, the Trudeau government is banning handgun imports using a law that was mostly designed to prevent foreign dairy producers from flooding our domestic markets with cheap cheese.

While a judge would almost certainly overturn this Liberal legal fraud, by the time the case could get to court, the Liberals (and NDP and Bloc) will have passed a full handgun ban making the fraudulence of their current move moot.

All of the Liberals’ maneuvers – the handgun ban, the assault weapons ban in 2020, even the gun registry in the 1990s – have been predicated on the assertion from the Liberals and gun-control zealots that firearms crime in Canada is bad, getting worse, and in danger of being out of control.

This perception is fed by biased media coverage that lacks all perspective, too.

The top Canadian city on the list of the world’s most murderous cities was Thunder Bay with 6.35 murders per 100,000 (by all types of weapons). That might sound like a lot, but Thunder Bay’s murder rate would make the northern Ontario city just 59th-worst in the U.S.

We sometimes hear scary phrases and headlines, such as “Summer of the Gun” and “raging gun violence.” Yet homicide rates (all weapons) in Canada’s 10 largest cities wouldn’t even get one of them into the top 100 in the US.

The four Canadian cities where pollsters find the greatest support for gun control – Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Vancouver – have not only among the lowest homicide rates in the country, they have among the lowest homicide rates in the world.

For instance, Toronto had 1.62 murders per 100,000 population last year. St. Louis (No. 1 for murder in the U.S.) had nearly 70 murders per 100,000 – 43 times the rate in T.O. Montreal and Vancouver had murder rates below 1.0 per 100,000.

As a country, we’re 10th on the Global Peace Index, the Americans are 128th. I’m not sure we could design a gun control program that would make us much safer.

By comparison to Latin American ones, even U.S. cities are not that bad. Of the top 10 cities for homicides in 2021, five were in Mexico, three in Brazil and two in Venezuela.

The most murderous city in the world, Los Cabos, Mexico, has 111 murders for every 100,000 people. That’s more than 100 times the rate in Montreal (0.97 per 100,000).

If Ottawa wants to make a dent in Canada’s already proudly low firearms murder rates, it should focus on traffickers and smugglers, not duck hunters and target shooters.

Blame your Liberal MP Pam Damoff, who's more interested in making you feel safe and slandering, scapegoating, Olympians, Sport shooters, and Hunters than look at here own failures since 2015 in not introducing legislation to know the whereabouts of over 400,000 + criminals with Firearms Prohibition Orders against them some with Lifetime Bans.

ATIP INFO

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jCdNj-FhY58glp3rXoc1YJSnbhapob1R/view?usp=drivesdk

But Pam Damoff and the Liberals have the audacity to usher in legislation such as, Bill C-5 that eliminates a number of firearms offenses and the mandatory prison times, such as robbery with a firearm, discharging a firearm with intent to harm, and weapons trafficking. How will this stop gangs/criminal organizations

https://www.canada.ca/en/department...ndatory-minimum-penalties-to-be-repealed.html

SECU Committee meetings on Guns, Gangs, and Border.

https://parlvu.parl.gc.ca/Harmony/en/PowerBrowser/PowerBrowserV2/20220203/-1/36370

https://parlvu.parl.gc.ca/Harmony/en/PowerBrowser/PowerBrowserV2/20220201/-1/36357

https://parlvu.parl.gc.ca/Harmony/en/PowerBrowser/PowerBrowserV2/20220208/-1/36413#info_

TEAM CSSA eNEWS | August 30, 2022
COMMENTARY

Commissioner of Firearms Admits Under Oath She Knows Nothing About Gun Laws

The biggest surprise of RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki’s testimony before the Mass Casualty Commission was her candid admission she knows nothing about Canada’s gun laws.
[Question] Under the Firearms Act, the RCMP commissioner also serves as the chief executive of the Canadian Firearms Program. Isn't that right?

[Lucki] I'm the Commissioner of the Firearms Program. Yes.

[Question] Making you the most senior administrator with respect to the Firearms Act in Canada.
[Lucki] Yes. But not the most senior subject matter expert on all things guns. I very rarely brief on anything to do with the guns.

[Lucki] I'm ashamed to say I'm not even that intimately involved with firearms, even at that level. Like I said, there there's so many aspects to firearms and lists and the categories and the classifications. Uh, I, I don't know that stuff.

[Lucki] I'm not a gun expert by any means.

The Canadian Firearms Program issues an annual report titled “The Commissioner of Firearms Report” under her name; yet by her own admission, Brenda Lucki doesn’t have a clue about what’s contained in that report.
So who is really running the Canadian Firearms Program? It’s obviously not Brenda Lucki.
Could this be why the RCMP mandarins continue to manufacture laws and impose them on licensed firearm owners?

Not Wearing Uniform?

When RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki testified under oath before the Mass Casualty Commission last week, we were appalled to see her dressed in civilian clothes.

Why was she not in uniform, as she is every other time she testifies before government committees?
“What is the overall message when the very sight of the uniform was decided by these three Commissioners as off-putting to the participants?” asked commentator Pete Cross.[ii]

“I also found it strange that the commissioner of the RCMP did not appear in uniform for this testimony,” wrote Gail Lethbridge.[iii] “She was answering questions as the leader of the force. It makes me wonder if this was a visual tactic to somehow divert attention away from the RCMP.”

Queen of Conditional Apologies

“I want to apologize for the RCMP, but in such a way that we weren’t what you expected us to be and I don’t think we were what you wanted us to be or what you needed us to be,” Brenda Lucki said.[iv]

“I wish that we could have been more and we could have been different and we could have predicted and we could have had more hindsight. But I still think that it (the shooting) was extremely heinous; I’ve never seen anything like this. I have 37 years of experience.”

“If wishes were horses, beggars would ride…”

An apology followed by “but” is not an apology.

It’s a pathetic attempt to abdicate responsibility for the RCMP’s abject failure as the Nova Scotia mass murders took place, as well as Commissioner Lucki’s failure to implement a single recommendation from any of dozens of past inquiries.

Josh Bryson, a lawyer for the family of two victims, noted that the RCMP left the home of victims Peter and Joy Bond unsecured for over 18 hours.

“You’re sitting here today, two years later, and you don’t know why the Bond home was unattended for 18 hours? And you haven’t delegated anyone to look into this, correct?” Bryson asked.

“No, I haven’t,” Lucki responded.

Yet Lucki claims she is “committed to any recommendations that we can implement out of this commission.”
We ask Canadians not to hold their breath waiting for Lucki to keep her word on this, because if past actions are an indicator of future ones, the RCMP won’t lift a finger to correct themselves this time, either.

SOURCES:
[ii] https://behindtheyellowtape.ca/2022/08/28/an-unremitting-sadness/
[iii] https://www.saltwire.com/atlantic-c...i-testimony-apology-an-empty-shell-100766688/
[iv] https://www.blueline.ca/i-want-to-a...-commissioner-lucki-tells-n-s-shooting-probe/

Good day American Patriots, Defenders of Rights and Freedoms, Protectors of the 2A, the next time you run into a Canadian boasting how great this country is, please tell them to go "F" themselves. Ty.

What Canada and the USA need is the president of Brazil (Bolonaros) to apply operation "Car Wash" to our federal institutions and drain the swamp.

Last edited:
I figure the way they’re going, a whole lot of them ckskrs are gonna die from monkey pox.

I’d prefer to see them swing from a rope in public, but if they have to die in private from painful anal warts that would be OK with me too.

I figure the way they’re going, a whole lot of them ckskrs are gonna die from monkey pox.

I’d prefer to see them swing from a rope in public, but if they have to die in private from painful anal warts that would be OK with me too.

Sodom & Gomorrah will fall once again, just like in Ancient times.

All I can say for our northern brothers and sisters is that if this is the shit they pull when the populace is armed, imagine what they will do once you are DIS-armed! :eek: This comment also applies to us in the US... :(

All I can say for our northern brothers and sisters is that if this is the shit they pull when the populace is armed, imagine what they will do once you are DIS-armed! :eek: This comment also applies to us in the US... :(

I watched Bliedens Satanic/Hilter speech, WTF. He took Trudeau’s demonization of those Truckers and made last night's address look like a Hollywood movie set. Talk about Physc Ops on your citizens to try to instill fear.

And then he makes comments like "From the bottom up and the (middle out). What you talking about Willis?

Our governments are WEF/UN/NATO puppets, Trump was right.

say it with me:

biden is an idiot.

biden has always been an idiot.

biden will always be an idiot.

biden is not in charge of anything.

I wanted to share this with you guys. I just caught wind of it today. If you happen to live in one of these areas, you really need to support them.

Ty John, support is needed across the board and definitely in the provinces with the biggest firearm ownership.

This is truly huge for us up here. I caught Tyler Shandro's (Alberta's Attorney General) press conference as it happened and was jumping for joy on the inside...cuz no one immediately around me would understand the significance of it. With Sask and Manitoba piling on...this is friggin' epic! Trudolph is probably so butthurt right now...I love it. I only wish my province would follow suit...though the BC gov't has indicated that we don't have the resources to accommodate the buyback they are not backing away from supporting this nonsense in principle.

EDIT: I think Ontario has also indicated the same as BC but went a step further saying that they didn't think taking aim at legal gun owners was the right way to go. But, didn't say they wouldn't cooperate....AFAIK.

I can only imagine there must be tremendous push back happening in the higher ranks of the RCMP under that washout of a 'leader' Lucki. This is possibly a far more significant event than anyone can fully appreciate at this point. We are not like the US at all in the matter of the relationship of the provinces to the federal gov't.

To have 3 provinces stand up and tell Ottawa to stick it on a such a major issue pertaining to public safety and the role of the RCMP is truly historic.

This is truly huge for us up here. I caught Tyler Shandro's (Alberta's Attorney General) press conference as it happened and was jumping for joy on the inside...cuz no one immediately around me would understand the significance of it. With Sask and Manitoba piling on...this is friggin' epic! Trudolph is probably so butthurt right now...I love it. I only wish my province would follow suit...though the BC gov't has indicated that we don't have the resources to accommodate the buyback they are not backing away from supporting this nonsense in principle.

EDIT: I think Ontario has also indicated the same as BC but went a step further saying that they didn't think taking aim at legal gun owners was the right way to go. But, didn't say they wouldn't cooperate....AFAIK.

I can only imagine there must be tremendous push back happening in the higher ranks of the RCMP under that washout of a 'leader' Lucki. This is possibly a far more significant event than anyone can fully appreciate at this point. We are not like the US at all in the matter of the relationship of the provinces to the federal gov't.

To have 3 provinces stand up and tell Ottawa to stick it on a such a major issue pertaining to public safety and the role of the RCMP is truly historic.

I'm right there with you, Cheers! I have emailed Doug Ford and the Governor general doing my part in reminding DF. As you mentioned he would not support legal handgun ban

He supports the TBL and fighting criminals :)
Trudolphs Liberals their buddy's the NDP, and the Bloc request a commission on Guns, Gangs, and Border. Then when their own commission doesn't line up with the "gun control' confiscation agenda, they close off access to the remaining meetings to the public and ignore the findings of the commission by continuing to attack law abiding firearm owners.

Legal Firearm Owners are not the problem;

Toronto Police Services

Head of Police Union

Halton Police Chief: close to 90% of criminal handguns traced to the USA

SECU Committee meetings on Guns, Gangs, and Border.

To all my patriot friends in the USA please do not think for one second that I am one to put the blame on the country I also love dearly, this is clearly in my opinion a failure of Government policies, weak justice systems & dirty lawyers, politicians who use the police/firearm ownership as (scapegoats) when the justice system and their policies fail, or its time to save their Pension.

Last edited:
I didn't think that at all my friend.

You're just telling the truth and calling a spade for what it is.

I didn't think that at all my friend.

You're just telling the truth and calling a spade for what it is.
Appreciate you John A. , GB you and your loved ones.

If they stand behind you give them protection, if they stand beside you give them respect,
if they stand against you give them..........NO MERCY!!!

I don't know what I would do without access to a handgun. It is bad enough wokeness is pervading retail stores (ie: local WMs no longer stock 9mm). Albertans I know on another forum certainly feel the way you do. :)

Back