• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Coalition For Gun Control Wants To Intervene, Court Says "No Thank You" -- A Lawyer Explains

We get so little good news up here with respect to firearms, except when I saw this in the NFA Daily Media Report...I couldn't help but chuckle that the judge told Kooky Cukier and her idiot friends to take a hike.

From what I understand, the nut of it is the judge felt Whiney Kookier and her friends already had their say when the government basically wrote legislation to suit CGC's demands/recommendations. Which is true, the Turdo government essentially allowed these idiots to dictate the law to them. Why should they be able to intervene in a case where they have nothing else relevant to add? They already said their piece which is embodied in bloody, horrible piece of crap that Turdo and friends passed off as legislation.

I'm glad we still have a few judges in this country that haven't been completely compromised. Lord knows they are few.

Runkle is always a good watch.....

We get so little good news up here with respect to firearms, except when I saw this in the NFA Daily Media Report...I couldn't help but chuckle that the judge told Kooky Cukier and her idiot friends to take a hike.

From what I understand, the nut of it is the judge felt Whiney Kookier and her friends already had their say when the government basically wrote legislation to suit CGC's demands/recommendations. Which is true, the Turdo government essentially allowed these idiots to dictate the law to them. Why should they be able to intervene in a case where they have nothing else relevant to add? They already said their piece which is embodied in bloody, horrible piece of crap that Turdo and friends passed off as legislation.

I'm glad we still have a few judges in this country that haven't been completely compromised. Lord knows they are few.

Runkle is always a good watch.....

Agreed.

We are also grateful to Christine Generoux(independant). It was her tenacious cross-examination of Wendy Cukier that forced Ms. Cukier to make her damning admission to federal court.

Christine is relentless. She has filed the most comprehensive brief as well. Over 9,000 pages of evidence. Team Hipwell gives her support and lends expertise to her .

https://firearmrights.ca/cukier-cgc-denied-intervenor-status/

For those of you following the judicial review applications challenging the May 1, 2020 "assault-style weapons" regulations (SOR/2020-96), the Federal Court released a decision earlier today denying an application by the Coalition for Gun Control to intervene in the proceeding on the government's side. Essentially, the Court concluded that the Coalition for Gun Control and Wendy Cukier had nothing useful to contribute and would simply be repeating the government's arguments. A copy of the decision can be found here:

https://ln5.sync.com/dl/d7be9dd70/6r...w2tfm-9zkm35mz

Now that the decision on the intervenor issue has been made, the Federal Court will likely schedule the hearing of the judicial review application itself. This will likely occur either later this year or in early 2023.

Pierre Poilievre wins the CPC leadership race in a landslide. The Coalition for Gun Control’s Wendy Cukier is rejected by the judge in the CCFR’s court case. RCMP find recording of the political interference meeting… but it’s deleted ☹, and we report back from TACCOM 2022, it was awesome!

Back