• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

379488_318311228187202_139034412781552_1266089_496741772_n.jpg

tcecil88 said:
I hope I never looked this bad in my gear. :shock:

You wore gear to play MW?!?!? <runs and hides> :D

tcecil88 said:
MikeD said:

I hope I never looked this bad in my gear. :shock:

If he went naked he'd be a smaller target... That stuff makes him look like a moldy blueberry! Little hint, if you have to turn sideways to get out a door, you're over-accessorized and/or need to diet...

Anyone else puzzled by his mixture of vegetation and desert type camos while in neither environment? That boys classy! And are those actually magazines in those pouches? He's lucky some cop didn't take him for an armed suspect.

:lol: I think its cuz hes from the interwebz and neither of which the desert nor vegetation are indigenous enviroments.

A safe room with a couple of monitors, towers, keyboards, mice and sound sytems in his moms house is likely to be his natural habitat.

Sn3aKyGuY said:
And are those actually magazines in those pouches? He's lucky some cop didn't take him for an armed suspect.

My money says all the gear is for airsoft...

In keeping with the same vein of thought

81754636.jpg

(and no, I can't take credit for the Photoshop work on this)

MikeD said:
In keeping with the same vein of thought

81754636.jpg

(and no, I can't take credit for the Photoshop work on this)
gotta be photochopped. He isn't sweating hard enough to have on that much gear.

I know a couple fat guys that break a sweat and get winded thinking of eating.

We should rename this thread "blue's pictures that make you lol" in honor of his awesomeness.... ;)

ripjack13 said:
We should rename this thread "blue's pictures that make you lol" in honor of his awesomeness.... ;)

God that's all I need. Having to spend the rest of my life with my back against the wall of some internet cafe. Watchin' the door for some young gun with hot keys dedicated to cutting and pasting... Wantin' to make a name for himself... "I hear you like funny pictures old man!" "You heard wrong son... I'm just killin' some time on memebase... Now you run along before things start gettin' funny around here. I've got more pics in folders than you got hair on your nuts..."

Back