• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Toy Today!!!

AC45ACP

.270 WIN
Well I sold my STI Edge to a Student on Tuesday last week and then Bought This!!

Any Idea's???? :D :shock:

Spas12apart.jpg

It's a UN-Fired SPAS 12 (29years old) I have to replace the Receiver Bushing so It will remain Un Fired until my parts come in..

Well Here's the A-Team..

spassbr1911.jpg

You may want to fix that post so people can see your table full of parts and your favorite beverage!! yikes!

Awesome.

Looking forward to hearing how it shoots.

That's a pretty nice collection.

The SPAS-12 is something I've been wanting to get my hands on for some time. Looking forward to the report when you get her range ready

Thats amazing! Unfired? Wow!

Keep us posted about those parts!!!

Well basically all the rubber parts need to be replaced
Like the receiver bushing and the bumper pad on the folding
Stock and rubber bumper in the folding stock..

I ordered them on the 3rd and haven't heard or gotten a return email
So yesterday I went down to a local machine shop
And are having them made put of modern material
That will last years.
The stock parts were made out of a nylon molded material
That become brittle over the years.

I plan on having a few dozen parts made and
Will sell them since there is only one guy selling parts.

AC45ACP said:
The stock parts were made out of a nylon molded material that become brittle over the years

Sign of the times for back in the day.

Mac submachineguns are in the same category. The rubber buffers have a tendency to dry rot and deteriorate too.

Macstuff001.jpg

The SPAS12 hasn't been imported for years, and with relatively few floating around, that's probably why the demand for retail parts is low.

That thing is as big as him!!

Finger off the trigger...

Looks like he was taught well...

Well I shot the Spas and the SBR today!(The Sewing Machine) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-po8MsIR66s&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz3aQSJ7_DE[/youtube]

Wow! That's really neat... I admit to have never heard of this before now unless I just don't recognize the terminology., lol... But it's pretty awesome! Congrats :)

Back