• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

You know you're addicted to guns when....

LTB45 said:
tnxdshooter said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Haha, nice!

How 'bout how actors always cock the hammer right before they shoot someone, even with a double action pistol. Totally unnecessary other than it gives their monologue a good pause right before the catch phrase.

Like at the beginning of the show gunsmoke you can see matt dillon facing a man in a gun fight. You can clearly see for a split second and hear the rapport from the other fellers gun first yet matt kills him anyhow. Dude must have been a poor shot.

Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless

EVERYONE was a bad shot compared to Marshall Dillon. Heck he even got shot in the hand one episode and had to learn to be a Lefty shooter...LOL!!

James Arness the living legend lol

LTB45 said:
James Arness died this year. :cry:
No longer Living Legend, just LEGEND :D

Yeah i was sad when it happened. Now hes a dead legend like john wayne and muh all time favorite jimmy stewart aka Brigadier General James Stewart.

When you start thinking about getting a shotgun tattoo on your arm!

When you google search "images" of the firearms you own and your own photos are among the first to pop up on the screen... :lol:

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
When you google search "images" of the firearms you own and your own photos are among the first to pop up on the screen... :lol:

Yes, EXACTLY!!! I have had that happen on a nmumber of occasssions! Mine come up as well as many others here! :lol:

When you keep spare change in your truck in an old empty Hornady box :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335458710.333839.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335458710.333839.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 624
You know you're addicted to guns when long guns on your must have list show up at the house and the excuse is you bought them for the kids.
Anyone ever heard a Glock's safety being disengaged? That was in a couple of movies.
Jason Bourne switches between a Glock 17/22 and a Sig in the Bourne Supremacy when holding the weapon to the head of the Head of Treadstone.

tcecil88 said:
Jason Bourne switches between a Glock 17/22 and a Sig in the Bourne Supremacy when holding the weapon to the head of the Head of Treadstone.

Haha yeah, I picked up on that one too when the wife and I were watching that movie for the first time. She told me too be quiet and called me a nerd... :lol:

When you save all your spent shotgun shells for reloading. Even though you don't have one yet....

Back