• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Interesting. I just did the google search for mossberg forums and we were not on the first page! So I deleted the s on forums and BAM! There we were...at the top! Weird...but thanx for trying harder to find us!

kostas71 said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Glad to have you.

The 590A1 is one helluva weapon isn't it?
Thanks!!!
It is a great weapon!
If I could shoot everyday with it, it would be really great!!!

kostas71...

Are the components (wads, primers, shot and powder) available in your locale/area for reloading?

ripjack13 said:
Interesting. I just did the google search for mossberg forums and we were not on the first page! So I deleted the s on forums and BAM! There we were...at the top! Weird...but thanx for trying harder to find us!
It's funny how that one letter can change the outcome of a search.

Hello, I'm the new owner of a Mossberg 930 12 gauge and I was doing a bing search for parts and such and ran across MO. Decided to join. I had some common experiences to some things that I read and so I wanted to post.

Good deal Mike! We can appreciate that and glad you signed on! Thanks!!!

Bing! wow...finally something different in search engines...

Yep! Bing!!!

I dont even use Google anymore. Well, not for searches. Gmail and YouTube.

Actaully I don't use bing at all...I'm google fan.

The conspiracy theorist in me seriously despises google. I wish I could rid myself of it entirely.

For now at least, Bing isn't intrusively tracking every thing you do in the internet.

If you're signed in, then Google does just that.

nitesite said:
For now at least, Bing isn't intrusively tracking every thing you do in the internet.

If you're signed in, then Google does just that.

Exactly. They track and file everything, I believe its all available to the govt as well. For searches, its Bing.

Given some of the topics, phrases, words, memes, groups, people, places, etc. I've researched online over the years I'm sure my name appears on many a list somewhere. :eek: :shock: :roll:

I just assume that anything I type anywhere is being recorded, as it most likely is. Whether or not it's used for anything or just logged for CYA purposes varies from site to site.

Back on Topic. I like the fact that the info we provide is helping people via search engines and drawing them here as members.

MikeD said:
Back on Topic. I like the fact that the info we provide is helping people via search engines and drawing them here as members.

:lol: Thanks Mike! And youre absolutely right!!!

Conspiracy Theorist Mode:
Off.

I found MO while doing a google search for stock/LOP information on my recently acquired 590A1. I only wish I had found it while I was doing research into what shotgun to buy. The Mossberg went to the top of my list early on over the Rem. 870 early on and it stayed there.

Good to see you join up Sir,

Both shotguns are excellent platforms, but a few of us around here are a bit partial to Mossbergs. I'm glad to see you're happy with your 590a1...

I found Mossberg Owners thru Shotgun W. I believe it was Brad who helped me out with registering. I was researching Mossberg's for my first 12 gauge pump. Then purchased a Mossberg 500.

Glad you made your way over and congrats on your new Mossberg 500.

Back