• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello all!

Nothing to see here... Standard (for now) Mossberg 500 Cruiser. I'm so excited! Can't wait to shoot it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339348370.102965.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339348370.102965.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 488
Just acquired a new gun... Circa mid 50s to late 60s S&W .38 Chiefs Special. Original blued finish and original wood buttstock. It is my dad's gun. I haven't even shot the Mossie yet!

NICE! On both accounts, except for not bein able to shoot yet... bummer!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I use these cheapo Winchester ear plugs from WalMart...

I tried these but couldn’t get them to come out of my ears…….waiting for word back from Winchester. I understand the more expensive plugs from Winchester come right out no problem :evil:

Dang dude...

Man, my wife absolutely will not pose with my guns!!!

So I can't seem to get a clear answer... I finally decided that I want the adjustable ATI stock... What is the difference between the regular version and the aluminum upgrade version?

Replied on Facebook too; "The main gain with the aluminum upgrade is that it's more adjustable and has 3/4" greater length of pull."

Thanks for the interest, let us know if you have any more questions! - Matt, ATI

r_adesigns said:
The wife and the Mossie!

6cf4c8cf-6bc0-c94a.jpg

Dayum.....that's a beautiful mossy...but you said your Wife's holding it? Hmm...I better look again...I didn't see her.

;)

r_adesigns said:
Sorry... It's been a long day... Can't tell if this was meant as an insult...

I'll vouch for RipJack, I promise it wasnt! ;)

I'm pretty sure I know exactly how he meant it, not in a bad way at all. Eyes on the gun dude...

Back