• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New guy from Texas

Just bought my first new Mossberg today, it should be here next weekk. After some searching I found a 24" model 930, I can't wait for it to show up. I've already found some really good info here when it comes to taking it out for the first time.

I also own a Model 151k .22 b/a that my dad gave me as a kid that his dad used for a while before that.

Welcome to the forum. You made a great choice of shotgun. When you get it we would love to see some pics of it as well as the model 151k or any other weapone you might have.

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners!

I wannna get a 930 too someday and in fact the 24" barrel with vent rib and threaded for chokes!

Thanks

Here are a few of my rifles and pistols

Stag.jpg

Stag Arms Lefty

1911s.jpg

Home build 1911s

I can't find my other pics, but when I do I'll post some more

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Congrats on the new 930; it's one of my favorite firearms to date!

Sent from my iPhone

Those are all sweet! I especially like the Remington riot gun!!! Is that the factory riot gun or did you do any modding on that?

I had seen one recently that was well used/loved, but in decent shape. The owner wanted $800 for it... I couldnt drop that much on a shotgun even if it was an issued factory original riot gun.

Rossignol said:
Those are all sweet! I especially like the Remington riot gun!!! Is that the factory riot gun or did you do any modding on that?

I had seen one recently that was well used/loved, but in decent shape. The owner wanted $800 for it... I couldnt drop that much on a shotgun even if it was an issued factory original riot gun.

It's actually a Steven Model 67 that I paid $75 for a few years back. It was a 28" barrel and was in pretty rough shape. I stripped the stock and foregrip down, shortened the stock, and refinished it. I also blasted the barrel/receiver and put the same grey GunKote it that I put on my 1911. I was gonna try and get an old heatshield with a bayonet lug on it, but kinda liked how it looked at it is.

Dang! Nice work on that man!

It really looked to me like a refinished riot gun! Never would have thought it ever had a 28" barrel on it... Good deal too!

Rossignol said:
Dang! Nice work on that man!

It really looked to me like a refinished riot gun! Never would have thought it ever had a 28" barrel on it... Good deal too!

Thanks, I can't leave a firearm alone. I've gotta do something to my stuff to make it mine. That Marlin 60 I have a ground those finger grooves in when I was probably 12, and fleck stoned it.

I have a 5 round Nordic and clamp on the way from Midway right now, so by the end of the week it'll be probably 100% what I want, but I know me, and I probably won't stop there.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. Thanks for the great pics! I'm extremely jealous of the Stevens. What a great lookin boomstick. Let us know if you have any questions and enjoy the site!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. Thanks for the great pics! I'm extremely jealous of the Stevens. What a great lookin boomstick. Let us know if you have any questions and enjoy the site!

Thanks, I'm sure I'll have some questions when it shows up. Mid week can't get here soon enough.

Howdy NewbombedTurk and welcome to the club! Great pix! great collection! Great job working on em!

Rossignol said:
Dude, thats beautiful! Exactly the model I'm wantin!

I had a tough time finding the turkey model like this, no one had it in stock. I started searching around Mossberg's website and found a local guy the could get me one. I picked up some SLIP 2000, gutted it and cleaned/lubed it this morning.

Back