• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What are you saving your money for?

I definitely want to see range videos of this one. (Even if it's from a craptastic cell phone camera. :lol: :lol: )

Savings?? What's that?! Lol.
What I wish I could save for.. 4 sets of braces, 4 cars, 4 college educations.
What would be fun to save for... a Wilson Combat 1911 .45 and a family vacation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to really put some rounds through the sterling... It really is a lot of fun! no fail to fire or fail to eject! yesterday at the range was mainly a function test but i did get a picture of this target. 32 rounds at about half way down the rifle range(my guess is 20 yards...). It doesnt hardly kick at all and what little bit it rises it doesn't do it like a regular pistol(straight up and back), it comes up and to the right like it is torquing a motor in a car. lol It really was a blast to shoot.

Group thearapy at the range!

232323232%7Ffp53867%3Enu%3D8%3B%3A2%3E%3A55%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D39576%3A%3B%3A7%3A32%3Anu0mrj

That's awesome man!

There's nothing like the sheer joy of get'n out to heat up a new firearm!!!!

Yeah - I was looking at the Sterling just a few days ago. Post up some targets - what is the effective range? The short mags look like no trouble but I have to wonder what shooting with the 34 round horizontal mag and control and balance!?

For me a 1911 and a pistol carbine that I can add to my competition guns have jumped up the list. If you'd asked me a year ago about a 1911 I would have passed but I've been hanging with some folks that know and shoot them well and now I'm getting the bug. The five - seven pistols and carbines are on the list as well but they are not cheap and neither is ammo - that from a guy who is currently only in 9mm, 40 S&W, 12g, 223 / 5.56 and 7.62. I need expensive ammo like a hole in the head. OH - that didn't sound right - you know what I mean, eh?!?

Oops missed the Sterling target at 20 yds. Pretty sweet. Fast fire?? What mags do you have??

Really even if i save up my wife will kill me...lol 2gs for a firearm is an irresponsible toy 2 her...but a 2grand pocket book is an investment. ...ha ha

1930s S&W .38/44 Heavy Duty .38 Special Revolver
Colt Pocket Hammerless Automatic (don't care if it is .32 ACP or .380 Auto.)
Colt Police Positive Revolver .38 Colt New Police Ctg.
Colt Offcial Police Revolver .38 Special
S&W Model 28 Highway Patrolman .357 Magnum Revolver
Pre-War S&W M&P .38 Special Revolver
" " " " .32-20 Revolver
S&W Regulation Police Revolver in .38 S&W

yeah, it goes on like this...LOL.
Mark

Garand Ammo and shotgun defensive classes this year. 2016 I'm taking the Garand through an 8 hour carbine course... because 'Merica.

IWI Tavor & Ruger Mini 14 target
You might want to take a look at the Ares SCR... a lot of people here in NY say it's good to go and more accurate than the Mini 14. Plus it takes AR mags and you can swap the upper.

Back