• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New 930 SPX owner from Houston, TX!

92fs

Copper BB
Hello Mossberg Owners,

Stock 930 with side saddle. Would like to replace stock with something with a shorter LOP.

Attachments

• IMAG0112.jpg
    IMAG0112.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 268
Hey 92fs, if you do a search you will find a few postings on shortened stocks for the 930. The problem isn't the stock so much as the tube inside the stock. As you hold the gun, the length of pull is determined by your trigger finger on the trigger to the bend of your elbow. If it's too long, then by how much? That will tell you if you can really reduce your stocks lengthg of pull to what fits you. Welcome to the forum and good luck.

Paul

Welcome aboard from a fellow Texan!

Been up here in Nashville for several years, but Texas will always be my home. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so thanks for the pic of your 930. Be sure to post pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. My spidey senses tell me you like the Beretta 92. We've got a Beretta thread in our "Other Weapons" sub-forum just waiting for your input. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Hi 92fs! Thats a handgun I'm planning to purchase someday soon I hope!

If memory serves, the stock can be shortened, but only a little, like 1/2 to 3/4" I think.

Welcome to MO, I hope we can be helpful to ya!

Welcome from PA and welcome to the Mossberg shorter LOP club! Having a pump action myself, let us know how you like the 930.

Welcome to the site, there is a wealth of info here about 930s in its sections. A couple companies are working on a solution for a shorter shock as well as a couple individuals, myself included. I hope to have a solution by the end of August.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Welcome from MI!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Back