• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How about a slug...

Kodiak

.270 WIN
..That won't over penetrate? It's only $6.00 per slug.

http://www.ebr-inc.net/12gaEntry.html

12gaEntry.jpg

wow, if one is that worried about it then one doesn’t need a firearm they need bat or a taser gun or something.....safety slug.....that’s funny.......step right up, take the danger out of slugs, just 6 dollars per round, step right up

Those are for people who don't want to give it their all...... :roll:

I like these kinds of rounds in in concept but what if the BG is shooting at me from behind an aquaruim (could happen ;-D ), door couch, whatever, will it penetrate whatever is between us and hit the BG?

Wonder if it would penetrate heavy clothing?

I haven't read the info on it yet.

First, I want to say that, I love how far ammunition's technology has come! The fact we throw a 325grn slug out a shotgun, at a watermelon, from 4ft away and it WON'T penetrate any further is simply genius!! This slug has specific applications. As does every other type of manufactured munition.

I think if there were other tenants on the top floor with me in my building, this would be something I would look into purchasing a box of. However, I am the only tenant on this floor, so unless I shoot downward, penetration isn't too much of an issue. I also us #4 Buck and some 00 Buck. Slugs are a last resort in my HD setup.

$6 is expensive but can knock the legality out of HD in apartment complexes, closely populated suburban areas, etc... You guys get the point!

I love the versatility of shotguns and ammunition... LOVE IT! haha

That is impressive technology but not something I am willing to spend money on. I can see where it could be very applicable though.

Back