• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR-15 and Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have one left over from my Hunters Guide Book thing, cannot be used on items already reduced by Sale or Clearance, A LOT of items are tagged "Sale" or "Clearance" in mine, so this would be useless unless I can use a code online. That would be AMAZING! I'd grab a red dot or scope like tomorrow for my Shotgun :D

Anyhow, I am on a waiting list for that Polymer Lower $40 OTD pretty much isn't bad

Put in some very rewarding and theraputic range time today!

Allison didn't go, so I took the youngest of my youngins. Little Miss turned 6 back in june! Wish I could upload the vid... I didn't try and teach her irons, just set up the red dot and let her shoot 25 yard targets. She did this on her own. I was not holdin the rifle, nor was I sightin it for her.

100_7134Small.jpg

100_7116Small.jpg

100_7117Small.jpg

Here's what we were shootin.

100_7127Small.jpg

And some glamour shots. (I have no idea if glamour is spelled correctly)

100_7121Small.jpg

100_7152Small.jpg

Fellas, it was a good day. I also got a good 50 yard zero I'm real happy with and next time a have an extra hour and a half i'll upload more pics!!! :lol:

That's great!...she looks like a chip off the ol' Rossignol block. I had my boy out to shoot this weekend. He's 10. He did so much better with the red dot than with iron sights. I think his groups were half the size with not having to line up 2 sights and his eye too.

That's Awesome! The one with her holding the binoculars is priceless! :D

Edit: a guy I went to training for the railroad with, has purchased one of ATI's Omni lowers. He is gonna let me know if feels it is worth considering. He is huge AR platform guy and takes accuracy to a competition level. I trust his judgement. So I'm patiently awaiting his approval or denial :)

I want to do a barrel swap on my 20" HBAR and make it a 300 AAC Blackout sooooooo frikkin' bad.

H-bar.... BLUGH!! :) hehehe too each his own however, Sir. I like 300 AAC Blackout but its hard to find in my area. Wouldn't be my first choice :/

Ah man, I NEED a Colt HBAR in my life!

Throw an old triangular A1 handguard on it and boy that'd be a sexy beast...

nitesite said:
Ouch.... That really, really hurts! :)

Sorry :) If it were readily available, or even mildly accessible in my area (and I had a Can) I would probably be more keen on making a build in 300 BLK... but None of the 3 happen to be in the near future haha SOO I will stick to .223/5.56 if I get some extra flow from work

OH and.. Old Style = YUCKY!! :) I'd prefer just the turret sight with out the Hbar

^ Just clarify,

HBAR = Heavy Barrel Automatic Rifle

It looks like you're referring to the carry handle...

On the contrary Sir,

Please stay and enjoy the conversation. I just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page...

haha Roger! Have you stopped by The Hide? They have more than I even think Google can find... I love lookin' at those guys pictures but HOLY HECK! The money they poor into one scope is what I could arm my entire family with haha and the Acronyms... oh boy

That Place SCREAMS High Income haha :p Some good guys but out of my budget ;)

Anyhow, my friend finally received his Omni Polymer Lower from ATI today. I should be hearing back from him shortly

I would have a hard time purchasing an ATI lower even with glowing reviews and almost free. For the main reason, it's imported. ATI= American Tactical Imports.

Plenty of good US made lowers to be found at good prices. Many well under $100.

Just FWIW, I have a set of triangle handguards. I keep telling myself that I'm going to build an updated rifle with them.

A3 flat top with detachable carryhandle, 20" 1:7 twist hbar, double chrome lined FN barrel from PSA, A2 flashider, MP tested chromed bolt, A2 stock.

Mmmmm. :cool: That's hard core right there.

It may start out as a parts drawer gun, but every build I ever saw started from somewhere. :lol:

stuffforsale020.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back