• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Poly-Frame Photo Thread

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Very nice Joe!

How's the trigger on the FN?

I like it alot, nice and clean. I haven't measured it but it feels about 4-5 pounds . Double action is a bit on the heavy side which is okay cause I carry safety off decocked. Friend of mine just picked up an FNS I'm curious to feel that ones trigger up.

I accidently bought a Glock at the gun shop today.

20121121_143842.jpg

Yeah I wanted to tame the 40 cal a bit so I opted for the 35. It didnt look like it but I held a 1911 next to it and its the same size.

Anybody ever use a dual action recoil spring? Thinking about getting one of those.

Never would guess since my TLR-1 sticks out a tad past the end of the slide on my SP-01

I like FULL SIZE.

I only have 2 tupperware pistols.

A Walther P22, and Springfield XD40.

The walther is bone stock except for a 1/2-28 threaded barrel nut so I could use it suppressed.

waltherp22invertedthreadprotecter-1-2.jpg

The XD40-T has a lot of mods.

I purchased it 6 years ago and there was not much aftermarket goodness for it at the time, so I did all the work to it myself.

First, were the Williams firesights. Pretty good upgrade for the cost. There were no night sights for them at the time and I decided to just keep the fiber sights on it.

I also did a black duracoat on the slide. It's actually a mix of blacks, so I guess it's full on custom color. I call it slate black.

I performed one of the first trigger jobs on the xd that I know of. I posted how to do it, and it wasn't just a few months afterwards that aftermarket trigger bars became available (yeah, go figure)

I also did the first extended slide release.

Again, right after I did it, guess what became available.

And lastly, I added a sprinco brand 2 stage recoil spring and guide rod and slide bushing. That was a great upgrade.

2011ChristmasParade026.jpg

2011ChristmasParade025.jpg

xd40005.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCcFwtfVEc0[/youtube]

I almost drove out in the dark and shot it at the sky but I only reloaded 30 rounds lol , 10 rounds of 3 different charges....so I'll show patience and actually shoot it on paper and figure out a starting load I like. I'll post up in the Glock area when I get time for more pics and I shoot those 30 rounds....

Hah! It's in your hands!!!!!

Congrats, big guy. You're gonna be amazed at how it shoots!

Thanks man, cool and interesting weapon...the slide is incredibly beefy, frame is like nonexistent lol, can’t wait to shoot it.

Put a Pearce PG-29 baseplate on just one mag and you'll find yourself putting one on every G29 magazine you'll ever own.....

If you like the feel, (and I know you will) I'll be

Three for Three.

3-0-0

Man, sometimes it hurts being so right :lol:

nitesite said:
Put a Pearce PG-29 baseplate on just one mag and you'll find yourself putting one on every G29 magazine you'll ever own.....

If you like the feel, (and I know you will) I'll be

Three for Three.

3-0-0

Man, sometimes it hurts being so right :lol:

In the mail : Safariland ALS concealable paddle holster
2 Pearce extensions
1 G20 15 rd Mag
1 Grip extension for G20 mag to G29 grip

Back