• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Hi all, I was looking around for info on a Mossberg 930 and found your forum. After reading and reading I decided I had better join and get involved.

BTW: Google got me here. :D

Yahoo search for "shotgun forums." As you can tellN I like talking and also getting knowledge from other people bout something we have in common.

My wife and I found this forum researching information on google for the weapons we own, would like to own, and the modifications we would like to make.

I just googled mossberg forums and here i am. I am i member of serval others and excluding my home forum at R.M.N.F. This is my favorite! You guys have been very friendly and helpful!

Glad to see we're high up on your list!

We're lookin forward to seeing you around the board...

bonegunner said:
I was web-searching for reviews on MMR Tactical.

Good to have ya, I'm hopeful we have what you're lookin for! Welcome to Mossberg Owners!

Just like many others, bought a Mossberg 464 30-30 straight stock lever rifle, started looking for accessories and a google search landed me here.

rhett said:
Just like many others, bought a Mossberg 464 30-30 straight stock lever rifle, started looking for accessories and a google search landed me here.

Glad to have you aboard Sir,

Let us know if we can be of any help...

This is round-about, but I still have my Winchester Ranger that I used as peace officer in Texas in the 80s and 90s. It was a good shotgun and never failed me. I have too much time now; so one day I decided that needed to try an 870, because that is what most other agencies used, and must be missing out on something. Bought an 870 Express, and went dove hunting for the first time in 20 years. Got a lot of doves, but got a lot of jams out of the 870. That made me glad I had not used the 870 for law enforcement. Then I remembered that I had given my son a Mossy 500 about 10 years ago when he graduated from high school, and he had never mentioned a single problem, despite probably never cleaning it. So I Googled "Mossberg Forum" and found this great site. After reading all of the good things about Mossys, I borrowed my son's 500, and after giving it the first cleaning ever, went out and shot 100 rounds without a single malfunction. I now have three Mossys of my own, and looking for a few more.

Back