• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'm New

Chuckmac

Copper BB
This post is to introduce myself. My Username is Chuckmac. I'm a retired Carpenter/Construction Supervisor. I'm an avid Deer Hunter, Accordion Player (Play in a Polka Band), Apple Imac, Ipad, Straight Talk Smartphone user. Father of 5, Grandfather of 22 and Great Grandfather of 6. Love Life and Very Active. I joined this forum to stay up to date on the Mossberg Plinkster and proper care of it. i just bought a used 702 with a Tasco Red Dot Scope. Reading the manual on how to properly clean this gun seems a bit challenging, i guess as I get time I'll search for tips and comments on that subject. Kind Regards To All :)

Boy, that sounds like a full life!

We hope you have time to stop in here often and I really hope you enjoy your visits with us.

Welcome aboard Sir!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your 702 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Stop on in the 702 sub-forum. I'm sure the our resident 702 owners would be glad to offer any help you need in break-down and cleaning. Feel free to jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions along the way.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

welcome chuckmac, ill bet thats a full table around holidays.
great site and a great crew.

Welcome from MI!!

Howdy Chuckmac and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please feel free to jump in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13

Back