• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Kit Talk...

Mud, could you talk a bit more about what's in your Get Home Bag?
I put about 30k miles on my bike the past couple of years. I would like to put a kit together for my trips.
Not a ton of room on the bike and already have a basic tool kit I always carry.

Itsricmo said:
Woo Almost a year old and I'm going to bring it back from the dead to ask:

Has anyone gotten any experience with the SOE 12ga Shotgun Rig?

Any updates on the SOE shotgun rig??

Thanks.
The Micros are great, and I've pretty much settled on them. You can run them over armor or a shirt and don't interfere with a duty/warbelt.
And like everything from John it's quality gear.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

I am afraid to get one and watch it sit in the corner....now if I did it for a living awesome but as it stands I'm just a hillbilly with cargo pockets and a side saddle :)

oli700 said:
I am afraid to get one and watch it sit in the corner....now if I did it for a living awesome but as it stands I'm just a hillbilly with cargo pockets and a side saddle :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I am the same but "Red Neck" over here in PA

I received my 12ga micro on Friday and went out today to put it through its paces. Wow this this is super over built. Exactly as described. It took a couple of weeks from order to receipt but it was well worth it. John at OSOE was excellent with communication and I'd definitly do business with them again(actually, I'm already getting together my next order in my head).

th_IMG_0226_zps7f227dc9.jpg

th_osoejpg_zpsc89f69a4.jpg

I had this thing out for the second time today. For such a compact small rig it really feels indesructible. Also it makes reloads super fast whie staying in a ready position.

Yes. It is a lot more comfortable with that harness. However, the stardard cross harness is much lower profile for if I needed to wear a backpack or some other gear over it.

I think I'm ordering one with my income tax refund. Thanks guys for all the pics!! I tried to give you guys rep points, but it won't let me.

Back