• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. BBossman1

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: GG&G forward sling mount causes loading issue Get a Nordic barrel clamp and mount a sling swivel stud in the threaded hole used for their short rail. Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. BBossman1

AR-15 and Variants

Colt carbine goodness... Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. BBossman1

AK47 and Variants

AK-105ish Clone...
  4. BBossman1

AR-15 and Variants

Colt carbine love... Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
  5. BBossman1

1911: Pics and Discussion

If it doesn't say Colt, its just a copy... This one comes home from the FFL this week. Colt/Talo Wiley Clapp Government Model... Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
  6. BBossman1

Picatinny rail screws

I don't know the length, but if I remember correctly from when I pulled mine to Loc-tite them, they are 2 different lengths. If you call, they will take your order over the phone. Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. BBossman1

AK47 and Variants

Arsenal SGL31-94
  8. BBossman1

Clutch Head Screws on the Safety! Damnit!

I used a 1/16" pin punch and just tapped on the screws outer edge, came right off. Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk
  9. BBossman1

AK47 and Variants

Gone Plum Loco... Arsenal SGL:31 with K-Var Plum furniture...
  10. BBossman1

Handgun Recommendations and Advice...

Re: Recommendations for a .45 pistol? The RMR isn't that expensive; carefull shopping can get you in the game well under $500. Using a "red dot" on a "tactical/defensive" handgun has a learning curve that takes some time, but I can see the advantages. The REAL expense is the Silencerco...
  11. BBossman1

Handgun Recommendations and Advice...

Re: Recommendations for a .45 pistol? Really? The double action on mine is smooth with no hitches or hard spots, but it does stack a wee bit before let off, my trigger pull gauge shows just over 9lbs. The single action is very light with a little creep, mine breaks at a little over 3 1/2 lbs.
  12. BBossman1

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: SPX Choate Stock Modification Sorry guys... I have been busy with another project, but I'll get back on this soon. I have a regular stock to shorten as well, not a fan, but I want to see what can be done. My FNP-45 tactical has had my attention for the present. I'll be back on this after...
  13. BBossman1

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Replacing Safety Are you experiencing this when the action is cocked? I have found the safety button "stiffer" to slide when the action is not cocked.
  14. BBossman1

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: 930 short LOP? http://www.mossbergowners.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2220
  15. BBossman1

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Nice work! Whats the LOP with that setup?
  16. BBossman1

Thin thread size o ring on gas piston?

It shows up kinda "red" in the photo, sorry my camera doesn't do macro too well. If its there, you can move it around. If that's not it, then post a pic of what you have and we'll see if it can be identified as an actual part or some thing that has sheared...
  17. BBossman1

Without you posting a picture, I'm assuming the location of the part you describe. I will try and post a picture of the part I'm describing, but my camera doesn't do macro shots well. You won't find it on any schematic published by Mossberg because its not considered by them to be an "end...
  18. BBossman1

That "o-ring" is part of the gas system that is retained in the barrel by the spanner nut you see on the barrel lug, it shouldn't come out. I guess it could become dislodged if you scrub too aggressively. I have heard of people removing the spanner nut, spring and piston, but it isn't easy to...
  19. BBossman1

AR-15 and Variants

K.I.S.S. Carbine... Bushmaster lower receiver, Colt LPK, Colt 6921 upper, permanent attached Vortex, Young Manufacturing bolt carrier group, DD rear sight, Magpul furniture, Lancer magazines. Simple, light and fast handling...
  20. BBossman1

3rd rev. Mossberg 930 SPX Build Thread

Nordic offers the clamp modified for the Mossberg barrel. Check with them, they may exchange it for you...
Back