• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. andy38340

500 Factory Snap-On Fiber Optic Sight

Does this really just snap on? https://www.mossberg.com/store/fiber-optic-turkey-snap-on-front-sight-green-17030.html I've purchased a couple and they feel like they are going to break trying to get the over the rib. If it mattes, I have not removed the front bead sight. Thanks.
  2. andy38340

Has Anyone Installed a Boyd's Forend on Their 500?

If you have, I have a question. The question is, what tool did you use to tighten up the castle nut on the end of the action tube? It appear the castle nut will sit recessed about an inch inside the Boy's forend.
  3. andy38340

Old vs New 500 20ga Internal Parts Interchange Help.

Looking to see if any one knows how much of the internals of the old models will swap into a new model and vice versa. I understand about the single bar and double bar action tubes having to match the receiver. Let's say I had an newer bolt and bolt slide. Would it work with an older single bar...
  4. andy38340

SA20 Scope Rail Mounting Screws

Does anyone know if these are available anywhere other than Mossberg? Thanks!
Back