• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. E

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Heat Shields

Re: aimpro heatshield question Let us know how the shotgun class works out for you... would be good to know for those of us thinking of taking one
  2. E

My first mod: The 590a1 Buster

So, I saw this thread and started thinking, how hard would it be to make a sleeve that would fit between the cap on the 8-rd mag, and the barrel ring on the 835 barrel? It wouldn't have to be anything special, just a sleeve that would fit between the two snugly....and could be skeletonized to...
  3. E

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Thanks guys, for the welcome. matte blue, makes sense....
  4. E

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Hello all, my 1st post. Here's my new 50668/590 Special. I just added the heat shield today. Box says the 590 is blued, but the barrel seems park'd, and it doesn't match the blued heat shield. Anyway, looks damn sexy, even if the...
Back