• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. AA12

Pistol grip only shotgun

With a pistol grip SG the ammo makes all the difference in recoil and compfort. Remington makes a LE Reduced Recoil load that is amazing! Its only 1000fps, the OOBuck load is the same but it shoots smooth as butter, you could shoot it all day long in a pistol grip SG. Check it out-$23/box of 50
  2. AA12

Best home defense firearm?

I definetly think the SG for several reasons, 1st and foremost the amount of led down range and or on target in 1 volley or trigger pull is unmatched in anyother firearm excluding class III FA, 2nd it can be easliy manipulated and used by the novice shooter, 3rd their is really no need to aim at...
  3. AA12

What Mossberg Is Best For Home Defense?

The Mossberg 930 SPX! Definite...Its semi automatic, if you do the switch load it will hold 9 rounds, it comes with the heavy barrel and almost $300 in ghost ring sights...top of the line Mossberg! I sure wish I had the extra $$$
  4. AA12

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: Mossberg 500AT HD Its a TacStar side Saddle, I got it in DE @ one of my favorite led spots, X Ring Supply. $29.95 no tax. Man what happened to the PICS, you cant even see half of them???
  5. AA12

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Mossberg 500AT HD I just recently purchased this 500AT for $170. Based on the serial it was made in the 80's. It originally had a 28" barrel, wood furniture and was made to Hunt with. I cut the barrel down to 18.25"(after filing)- The total length is now 26.75"- The weapon itself is in...
  6. AA12

yo

Hello and Welcome...
  7. AA12

Checking In From Magnolia

Hello and Welcome...
  8. AA12

New member from South Jersey

This forum was recommended to me by Dan H. I live in Cherry Hill and own 3 Mossbergs. I love the simplicity and craftsmanship of this American made firearm. Looking forward to learning and sharing information.
Back