• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. A

What are the differences among the 500, 590, and 590A1?

That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Thanks for the confirmation Now I can buy and make everyone happy. It will take me a while to get my hands on it, everything takes longer in Hawaii but when I do il post it up!
  2. A

When I was checking the accessories/barrels section of the mossberg website the 835 ulti mag barrels were listed as mostly slug with a couple all purpose mixed in, and the the features like integral rails or camo . Then bore, some we're fully rifled (which if iv got it right if for the sabot...
  3. A

Aloha Everyone. IV got a question for the pro's, if I may. Anyway iv lurked on this website for a long time and I'm ready to make my move and buy a Mossberg. IV chosen the 590A1 model number 51518. It's 18.5", and 6 shot with speedfeed stock and ghosting sights. But there's a speedbump...
  4. A

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: heat shield question Roger that! yea at the moment im doing lots of research and lurking on this forum haha! almost got my parts list complete and il price it and see where i stand.
  5. A

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: heat shield question so if i got a 500 cruiser with the breacher barrel this would work right http://www.aimprotactical.com/16873/20285.html AIMPRO Tactical PN 100185 - M590A1 Heavy Barrel Heat Shield - Also fits the Mossberg 590 style "Tactical Cruiser" Breaching Barrel the 500...
  6. A

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Heat Shields

Re: Heatshield w/ heavy walled barrel? Aloha Quick question, im saving up to get a 500 cruiser. and i hear its kind of a mix n match. its a 500 but its got the 590 barrel. is the barrel on the cruiser(54125) the heavy walled one or is that only on the A1? And about interchangeability, since...
  7. A

Which model to get for mossberg 590 home defense?

I tried to fallow along but you guys lost me. im buying a shotgun for HD as well as hunting and target shooting. i want it to be as compact as possible seeing as its also a HD weapon. it was suggested to get the M590 cruiser/breacher. I think that one is 18.5" and it has the pistol grip so il...
Back