• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Rimfire Rifle Pics and Discussion (non-Mossberg)

Re: Umarex HK MP5 A2 22LR nice one! i was looking into buying one of those but they wanted way too much for it and it was used. I heard the same that the drum takes some tweaking.
  2. J

Re: Umarex HK MP5 A2 22LR Thanks Mike.
  3. J

Re: Umarex HK MP5 A2 22LR Put another 500 rounds of win m-22 ammo and zero issues.
  4. J

Re: Umarex HK MP5 A2 22LR
  5. J

Re: Umarex HK MP5 A2 22LR You are right the stock wiggles but only if you grab it and move it by hand. Once is on your shoulder is very steady unless you force it to wobble. I'm not expecting the internal to be like the real HK MP5 there is no way. I just got the A2 full stock and it feels...
  6. J

Umarex HK MP5 A2 22LR I just got one last week and it's awesome. It's made by Carl Walther in Germany and imported by Umarex. It is licensed by HK. So far about 600 rounds down the pipe with zero issues with different brands of ammo. Is pretty accurate and fun to shoot. These are very solid and...
  7. J

SHOTGUN: Holographic/Red Dot Sight Options

It feels good. Doesn't feel weird at all.
  8. J

Thanks. Other than the switch I like that is a smaller sight but still got plenty of sight picture area.
  9. J

lol Thanks. I was trying to do the smiley face but the slugs teared the center out. So I made an open mouth face.
  10. J

I finally went to the range and tried the Sightmark sight. My 1st impressions is that is easy to zero in. After It was zero it hold for the rest of the session. I did a total of 40 slugs. I used about 15 to zero it in. The only thing I'm too happy about is the switch cover. The samll piece that...
  11. J

Ok received the red dot today. It looks good. I have to try it out and see if it holds up. I almost bought a burris fast fire 2 for $150 but the guy never called me back when I was supposed to go pick it up. Oh well.
  12. J

Is possible. It sounds the one I order from Opticplanets.com is the newer style since it has the hi/lo brighness switch.
  13. J

I just order the sightmark mini shot from opticsplanet. Thanks for the input. I will update once I receive it.
  14. J

yes i have used them before. I bought a Truglo red dot from them as well.
  15. J

I will order from opticsplanet.
  16. J

well this is weird. If you click on the link of the sight from the checkout cart of amazon it shows a whole different item. ???
  17. J

I'm wondering if this one is the model with the sensor and that why is so cheap. http://www.amazon.com/Sightmark-Mini-Sh ... ewpoints=1 I read that they have replaced that sensor with a 2 brightness position switch in the newer units.
  18. J

Thanks LES. I will get one then. Can you use the burris reflex sight protector base with the sightmark?
  19. J

This is interesting. I agree with you I only found 4 bad ones from amazon... Where in the hell I was looking lol? The only thing i see is that most of the reviews they have used it in 22's. I might just have to get one and try it. Thanks for the link on amazon is cheaper.
  20. J

Hey LES do you still have the sightmark on your shotgun? How is it holding up? I know you gave it a great review but everyone else in different sites are giving it a bad review. all the way down to one star.
Back