• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. spodeboy

4 more years...

Well, look on the bright side: our guns just doubled in price!
  2. spodeboy

930 cleaning trigger spring surprise

Thanks for the good info.
  3. spodeboy

New 930spx blackwater owner!

Not all 2-3/4" shells are the same length, therefore some will be able to load 7 and some only 6. Most SPX springs are 35 to 35.5". I just live with it because I don't want to modify the spring to get 7 shells but have unreliable feeding. But if you're going to order another spring, then you...
  4. spodeboy

Oh yes, and welcome to the forum!
  5. spodeboy

Glad to help.
  6. spodeboy

I agree. 2012 will come and go like any other year. If someone is going to predict the end of the world on a exact date, he/she will be wrong. The latest wrong prediction was made by Harold Camping.
  7. spodeboy

You should have one. The spring pushes the follower which pushes the shells out of the magazine and into the chamber. After you unscrew the magazine tube and take out the spring, just tilt the shotgun so the barrel towards the ground and your follower should fall out. But don't let it fall...
  8. spodeboy

New spx owner with a couple of questions

If you order the barrel clamp from Nordic Comp, in the special instruction area as you check out you need to tell them to modify clamp for Mossberg. That's what I did and it fits. See screenshot below.
  9. spodeboy

930 SPX Blackwater Review/Issues

Hey SoCal Choppas, I went to Lytle Creek. They're $4 more than Burro Canyon, but I think I got my money's worth. My shoulder really hurt! I bought some cheap $2 corrugated sign with wire stands from Walmart and I taped my paper targets on. I'm surprised it how well the sign worked as a...
  10. spodeboy

930 SPX Blackwater Review/Issues

I shot my 930 SPX Blackwater for the first time yesterday. I'm glad to report it ran flawlessly!. I only had 00 buck shot and Walmart birdshot and it took both without any problems. I was able to load 6 buck shots in the magazine and 7 of the bird shots.
  11. spodeboy

How Long Is The Magazine Spring In Your SPX?

Mine came in at 35.5" and neither ends are tapered.
  12. spodeboy

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Nice, I think Santa got me the same offset flashlight holder like yours! Spodeboy
  13. spodeboy

Thanks tcecil88, but I have a feeling Santa has already got a clamp from Nordic Comp for me already!
  14. spodeboy

pictures that make you lol

My pleasure. Always glad to help. Spodeboy
  15. spodeboy

To insert youtube video, just click on the youtube button from the reply window. Insert the link between the and . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CseO1XRYs9I&sns=em
  16. spodeboy

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: (30 Stock Shortening Yeah, you can't shorten it by much.
  17. spodeboy

If you buy a Nordic Components Barrel Clamp, you will definitely need for them to modify it for your SPX. The SPX has a larger radius barrel so they will bend the clamp to fit. I see the sheep avatar and I finally get it. You're from New Zealand where there are more sheep than people! Spodeboy
  18. spodeboy

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I got this site from Shotgunworld.com
  19. spodeboy

That's funny. This anchor, Mark Brown, works for the ABC affiliate in Los Angeles.
  20. spodeboy

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Review/Issues of my 930 SPX, Sept 2011 Is Burro Canyon always that crowded?
Back