• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Sights

Replacement Sights Ive got a Model 930 Roadblocker .Its been great,got the Ext Nordic on it and it runs like a champ.Going to put a Shell Carrier next and Sights. Does anyone know what aftermarket sight that I can put on that 5' muzzle Brake.Also what rear sight would I get.
  2. M

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Side Saddles/Shell Holders

GGG out of AZ has a new shell carrier also.
  3. M

Ever fire a 12 gauge indoors, without hearing protection?

Re: Ever fire a 12 gauge indoors, without hearing protection Yes and its loud as heck.Although with all the excitement of the situation I didnt hear a thing.
  4. M

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Extended mag tube I got a Nordic 5+ extended tube.After screwing the whole assembly on I measured the whole thing and it came out to approx 23 1/2 " so I left an additional 16' making it a total of 39 1/2 ".I actually cut off approx 6 1/4" of spring.Screwed it all together and loaded the mag...
  5. M

What size to cut spring I just got a Nordic +5 magazine tube extentsion along with a extended cap.The stock spring on the 930 is, 22 1/2 " long.The spring supplied by Nordic is 491/2" long.The extended cap is approx 1" long.Approximately how much spring do I cut off? Thanks for everyones help.
  6. M

Re: Installing Ext Mag Tube Got it off,just took some gentle prying.
  7. M

Re: Installing Ext Mag Tube Thanks very good video.Once I take the end cap off I want to know how to get the follower off.Mine on the Roadblocker doesnt just pop off like in the video.
  8. M

Installing Ext Mag Tube I have a Nordic 5 round mag ext with ext end cap.Can anyone tell me how to remove the stock follower and spring to attach the Nordic tube? Thanks
  9. M

Choate vs Nordic

I realize Nordic may be better but Choate is half the cost.Thinking about ordering a Choate Ext mag tube from Midway.Will I be sorry are Choates good.I was also going to get the clamp.Im putting it on my 930 Roadblocker.
  10. M

My new 930 Breacher ... Review and Questions

Would the 930 Breacher comp and heat shield fit on a 930 Roadblocker if that comp was removed?
  11. M

Miculek Roadblocker

Thanks for the info guys and the pics.Do either of you know how the breaks or comps can be removed from the 930 and maybe replaced with another?
  12. M

Miculek Roadblocker

I saw an old youtube of Jerry Miculeck shooting a Mossberg Roadblocker with at least a 10" mag tube.Anyone have any info on the brand of tube and cartridge capacity? :ugeek:
  13. M

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: (30 Stock Shortening Kodiak How did you go about shortening the stock.Mine is a 930
  14. M

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

(30 Stock Shortening Anyone cut down their stock for a more reasonable Lenght of pull?
  15. M

Am I the only one

I have the Road Blocker
  16. M

What To Do

Thanks
  17. M

What To Do

I was given a Mossberg 930 Roadblocker , Have some questions concerning what I want to do with the gun. 1.Has anyone modified this gun to SBR status 2.Were there any functioning issues. 3.If I have barrel cut to 14" does the gas system also have to be modified. 4.If I go a different route say...
Back