• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. G

Maverick Rifle Picture Thread

Thanks for the compliment :mrgreen:
  2. G

Maverick Rifle Picture Thread

Got this one dipped for my girl. She was against it, but let me do it. Now, she won't let me put it my safe anymore, says my other toys will violate her, :lol: first time this year I leave her speechless :mrgreen: And for some detail
  3. G

Protective Equipment

The knife is self made, as is the original guard. A buddy of mine added the rawhide arrowhead, sheath and made it the beauty it is now. Thanks
  4. G

Traditional Bow: Pics and Discussion

My bowyer's son made me the recurve limbs. Zebra is a good looking veneer.
  5. G

Traditional Bow Accessories

Couple of quivers I made. I use the clack one for target and hunting. The other went to my buddy who got me into trad archery
  6. G

Traditional Bow: Pics and Discussion

Sarrel's Blueridge Longbow 62" 53#@28 Birdseye maple limbs with a bamboo core and a Chechen riser. I also have Zebra wood recurve limbs for the riser. Here they are before shaping. And on the riser
  7. G

Protective Equipment

My lucky arm guard.
  8. G

Maverick and First time deer hunter

Getting her to clean her guns is like getting her to load her own mags for my AR, ain't gonna happen :roll: But it's worth it to have her out there with me ;) Ripjack: the sling was my idea. That way none of my brothers or friends will ask to borrow it, lol. But the problem is that now she...
  9. G

Thanks for the congrats :D Now if only I could get her to clean her on weapons, lol
  10. G

Last month I bought a Maverick in .243 for my girlfriend to use as she has been showing an increasing interest in hunting and shooting in general. Bought it on sale at Academy for $149 and added a Bushnell 3-9X50 to it, totaled out to $275. Went to the ranch and we proceeded to break in "her"...
  11. G

Maverick Rifle Troubleshooting

Every one of the rifles I looked at at local sporting goods store had some contact between the barrel and stock. For the price, I figured I could just trim the fore grip some and get a true free floating barrel out of it. Took me ten minutes and a sharp pocket knife to trim groove. With it...
Back