• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Combatvet

Wife wants a 930 JM but LOP to long

Mesa Urbino would fix this for you. https://mesatactical.com/products/urbino-pistol-grip-stock-for-moss-930-standard-butt-12-ga-black/
  2. Combatvet

Mossberg 930 SPX Gas Spring Install Issues...

Re: 930 SPX gas seal ring??!! That's a pretty clever idea there. Bravo Zulu.
  3. Combatvet

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Side Saddles/Shell Holders

Re: 3 Gun Gear sidesaddles You miss the point, this is also a belt holder for the shells, you transition from belt to gun or vice-verse. You aren't simply buying a one use shell holder, you are buying (to use their words) a modular system.
  4. Combatvet

Re: 3 Gun Gear sidesaddles The adhesive must be industrial strength, after installing I literally could not pull it off unless I started with and edge and purposely pried it off. I stuck it back on and it's sticking power is just as if I never had removed it to begin with. The shotgun shell...
  5. Combatvet

Buliding a 100% Functional 930 HD - Advice Needed

My gawd, could there be any more parts to that thing. Sheesh.
  6. Combatvet

Re: 3 Gun Gear sidesaddles Ares Gear & Raven Concealment have the hottest shotgun accessory that has recently been released. http://www.ravenconcealment.com/quick-ship-products/modu-loader-system/ares-elastic-shell-panel...
  7. Combatvet

930 Lightest Load Recommended for Reliable Function

My particular gun doesn't like the Winchester Super X high brass #6 shot that Walmart sells. It became a jamomatic, so I avoid light loads in the 930SPX and try to stick to low walled or regular loads 00 Buck or Slugs. The military cardboard style Federal 00 Buck that some people say sucks...
  8. Combatvet

GG&G 930 Magazine follower Review

I think I'm going to ditch my Nordic Components follower and pick this one up.
  9. Combatvet

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Re: Mossberg 930SPX w/ the usual modifications. I used mounting screws from Comp-tac. I had a few spare holster screws and the backing nut with the 3 spikes that the screws thread into. I had to dremel the backing nut screws entry point until it wouldn't hit the internals. It was a pain in the...
  10. Combatvet

Mossberg 930SPX w/ the usual modifications. Gen II Mossberg 930 SPX - verified by date code through Mossberg. Nordic Components bolt handle Nordic Components follower Nordic Components barrel clamp with Picatinny rail Insight Technologies WX-150 light Mil-spec M series sling with shell tube...
  11. Combatvet

Re: My Mossberg 930 SPX If you are running sabot rounds through a factory smooth barrel, you will ruin the barrel down the road. Just in case you didn't know.
  12. Combatvet

New member from Texas

Fellow Mossberg 930 SPX owner, new member here but I go by a few different names on other boards. Zero issues with it since delivery with over 400 rounds. She doesn't like cheap Walmart #6 ammo, but loves Federal 00 buck w/ flight control. And don't get me started on how the bitch loves slugs...
Back