• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Disposablehero

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

So, I just picked up a Mossberg 500A with serial number 64652. I was trying to guess what year it might be from, I was thinking 1965 ish because it only has one action bar. I am glad to see this post! It looks like a late 1967. It's in rough shape cosmetically, someone swapped the stock for a...
  2. Disposablehero

Mossberg and the Miltary

So, I served as a Military Police officer for over 8 years and we carried 500's. Just a quick run down of what I experienced, I started in 2001 as a Military Police patrol officer and we had a SWAT team (we called them SRT) that used the Benelli semi-auto. in 2004 I was assigned to the arms room...
  3. Disposablehero

935 jamming on low brass

I have a couple old military shotguns (Rem 11, and Savage 720) They are patterned off of the Browning A-5 and you can flip the bushing and install it in different places depending on what load you are shooting. I just thought it was an interesting way to compensate for the low brass rounds.
  4. Disposablehero

935 waterfowl upgrade

I picked up a used 935 that the previous owner bought all the parts and installed them on a standard 935 (not waterfowl model). I is a smooth shooter!
Back