• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Rossignol

nerding out over hunting camo

The Truetimber strata that is more green could work well here.
  2. Rossignol

I like it, reminds me of the Swagman Roll/poncho.
  3. Rossignol

I can’t find anyone making clothing. There are others that are close like Truetimber and Veil. Redhead makes clothing using one of those under license.
  4. Rossignol

I’ll see what I can find.
  5. Rossignol

That looks really close.
  6. Rossignol

@John A. I need some help identifying this one. It kinda looks like the Stōn camo but I’m not sure. It resembles a lot of things like Cabelas, Veil, and another one or two I can’t remember. I think this is a digital pattern.
  7. Rossignol

Saying Hi. Again.

Hi people old and new.
  8. Rossignol

Mossberg Owners Hats for sale!!

Got mine!
  9. Rossignol

Mossberg 590 "Retrograde"

That’s nice!
  10. Rossignol

Morning laughs courtesy of TTAG

:) my bad
  11. Rossignol

I walked about 4 miles or so yesterday through an open air and outdoor flea market. The whole time I carried my 1911 in the AIWB position. At no point was it uncomfortable due to the weight, I didn’t need a belt capable of lifting an aircraft carrier to keep my pants up or keep the firearm from...
  12. Rossignol

Ok, on point 1. They’re heavy. It’s actually negligible vs some other common carry guns. But, if we get into they’re heavy vs more modern subcompact single stacks, I’d make that concession, that they’re only heavy in comparing them that way. On point 2. They’re low capacity. Dovetailed into...
  13. Rossignol

New Battle Born Member

Hi hello and welcome!
  14. Rossignol

Magpul MOE Forend

Welcome to Mossberg Owners!
  15. Rossignol

Axes and Hatchets and Machetes rule my life...

I want to throw axes now. I saw Johns post in the tomahawk thread with the Estwing double bit axe. Not a traditional throwing axe but I like it. I want one. Or at least a tomahawk. But something I can learn to throw would be cool.
  16. Rossignol

It all makes you wanna shake your head.
  17. Rossignol

Hello from Northeast Ohio.

That’s not too far away!
  18. Rossignol

Saw this as a Facebook post, and clicked to see why I shouldn’t carry a .45 ACP 1911. https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/10/robert-farago/three-reasons-not-to-carry-a-45-caliber-1911/ Three Reasons Not to Carry a .45 Caliber 1911 Robert Farago Oct 30, 2017 | I used to carry a .45 caliber...
  19. Rossignol

Hello from Northeast Ohio.

Hello from the south west of Ohio!
  20. Rossignol

Wow! I can see that working well very well.
Back