• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Rossignol

Saying Hi. Again.

Hi people old and new.
  2. Rossignol

Morning laughs courtesy of TTAG

Saw this as a Facebook post, and clicked to see why I shouldn’t carry a .45 ACP 1911. https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/10/robert-farago/three-reasons-not-to-carry-a-45-caliber-1911/ Three Reasons Not to Carry a .45 Caliber 1911 Robert Farago Oct 30, 2017 | I used to carry a .45 caliber...
  3. Rossignol

C. Schlieper Eye Brand

Hi peeps. I need a little help. My son in law gave me a knife a few or several months ago. I didn’t look at it much until a couple weeks ago and as of tonight I’m really noticing the detail. It’s entirely non descript really. Nothing looks at all special. It looks like a common boot knife...
  4. Rossignol

If not freedom munitions?

Prompted by the other thread; Freedom Munitions has filed chapter 11 and while they say they’re open for business and producing ammo, that stock is drying up it seems and an order may take forever. Who else is there that produces reman ammo? I really like getting 50 rounds for the price of 20...
  5. Rossignol

My daughter.

My older daughter will be getting married in a month and soon after she and my soon to be son in law will be buying their first house. I don’t have much. Never have. But what I have, the few things I call possessions, are valuable beyond a dollar amount. One of these was my very first...
  6. Rossignol

Aero Precision lowers

24 hour sale at Primary Arms. AP lowers, limit one, $49. http://www.primaryarms.com/aero-precision-stripped-ar-15-lower-receiver-gen-2-apar501101
  7. Rossignol

I need some help understanding MOA circle reticles

Help me with what I’m thinking. I’ve been considering a red dot sight on a shotgun. It would be my 835 which I use mostly for varmints, and I try to do some predator hunting too. But I like patterning as much as anything. At the top of my list right now is a sight with either a 2 MOA red dot...
  8. Rossignol

Ohio Voters

Primaries coming up in a matter of days. Ohio Gun Owners has released the results of their 9 part questionnaire. It’s a real simple, mostly yes or no, survey. This is the one that Mary Taylor live streamed while signing. No response from DeWine. Taylor answered pro gun ownership 100%. The rest...
  9. Rossignol

Ed Brown 2 pack 1911 .45 ACP 7 round magazines

These are on sale as a 2 pack for $29.95. Too bad the officers magazines never go on sale. http://www.edbrown.com/product/ed-brown-7-round-magazine-2-pack/ Description The classic, most reliable design, still the best available. A heat treated stainless steel body with steel follower and heavy...
  10. Rossignol

Kimber expanding manufacturing

Kimber is expanding manufacturing to a couple other cities. They announced earlier this week that a new production facility will open early 2019 in Alabama, @nitesite , and they make mention of Troy so maybe that’s Troy Ohio...
  11. Rossignol

.450 Bushmaster Bolt Action

Ive only little more than heard of .450 bushmaster and I’m only familiar with it as a round that the AR platform has been chambered for and I think it was based on an idea from Jeff Cooper. But now I am seeing a bolt action chambered for this round and I’m curious. I have no serious intention...
  12. Rossignol

All Things Shockwave

All discussion goes. The good the bad, my bad attitude sometimes... lights, lasers, and how the hell are people aiming these things? I really want to see range reports, photos, patterns; I need something tangible. If I may borrow from NutNFancy, what the philosophy of use with the shockwave...
  13. Rossignol

Short (9 minute) video I made!

i haven't really tried any videos in a long time with little exception. This is the first I've done on a computer in years. And it's still way low tech! :) Oh, and there's kinda a shout out to @Water Monkey, sort of. Something you said in another low tech production of mine!
  14. Rossignol

WTS: Boxing/kickboxing stuff

Is there any interest in some martial arts training pads and gloves, hand wrap, jump rope, mesh gym bag? All is new/unused but we've had it for a few years. All black, a little dusty. I'm going to dust everything off before I get pictures. New retail is around $70. I don't expect to get that...
  15. Rossignol

Took my youngest to the gun store yesterday!

Theres a place near here I discovered recently via radio advertisement called 22three. It's hands down the best gun store I've ever visited! I want to rent a room there!!! Seriously, it's cool, laid back, very friendly... you know how in small towns the old men hang out at local diners or...
  16. Rossignol

Oregon SB719

https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2017R1/Measures/Overview/SB719 I had a friend ask if I've heard anything in this and what it means exactly. She shared an article with the headline claiming it's a confiscation bill. I don't understand technical lawyer speak and the way bills are worded but it...
  17. Rossignol

Confidence building with the 1911, Savage rifle, and clay targets

I've mentioned a little in the past about my youngest, now 11, and some of the things she's been through and issues with self esteem, etc. We're beginning to get into shooting and I'm trying to tailor her experience based on what I'm seeing in her as we shoot. We began with standard paper...
  18. Rossignol

Advice on applying a finish

Its been a crazy busy last few weeks. It's been an expensive last few weeks. It's been a broke down vehicles and trying to figure out how to get everyone to work every day kinda last few weeks. In all that, my older daughter has graduated and we're also trying to take care of maintenance here at...
  19. Rossignol

Londons burning

To my friends across the pond, take care of you and yours. Stay safe any way you're able.
Back