• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. K

Gerber

I doubt they would send you the LMF as a replacement. Most likely they would just keep sending you the same knife or just refund your money at some point. The thing about the design of the BG knife that has me scratching my head is the fire starter being inverted on the sheath. That just looks...
  2. K

Gerber

The Bear Grylls Survival Series Ultimate Knife from Gerber is getting raked across the coals by the serious knife boards. To call it the "ultimate knife" is a tall order. While the store reviews are glowing. The unofficial gear reviews are less than positive. The knife is being sold as being...
  3. K

Post Something About The User Above You...

This thread did not turn out the way he had planed.
  4. K

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: AFG on stock forend. Advice needed. What he said. JB Weld is some serious stuff. A while back while playing with a prototype I said "this would be cool if it had "this" it, some plastic panels, some screws and some JB Weld later and BAM! That thing is rock solid still. If you didn't know...
  5. K

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Forends

Re: Aimpro Tri-Rail M24, that set up with the MRDS is exactly the set up I was thinking of. We may be sponsoring a shooter next season and watching her shoot I was really surprised to see just how far out they were tossing slugs and as I said some competitors have gone to small, low powered...
  6. K

Re: Aimpro Tri-Rail What kind of weight does it add? Obviously being just a forearm piece it is not going to be a great increase but I am still curious. Do you find this being a benefit over your old set up (a rail piece installed onto your factory forearm)? Is it solid when mounted, solid...
  7. K

Re: Aimpro rail I know a guy up in WI who is going to rip his friggin hair out when he sees this. Poor fella. ;)
  8. K

Big racka sound

I couldn't agree more Johnny. I am securely in your camp. Speed, surprise and violence of action are your friends. You are throwing all that out the window making a bunch of noise giving your position away.
  9. K

Streamlight Polytac LED

Very nice Scott. ;)
  10. K

Mossberg Owners Forum Troubleshooting...

Re: Pink Nice! That is bright and not pink. :)
  11. K

Re: Pink Well what color stands out a lot other than pink? Neon yellow-greenish.. That is a pretty bright color and the green tint will make it easy to see.
  12. K

Pink Guys, I don't mean to be a jerk and I realize it is 2010 and all but really pink? Hot pink no less. Is there anyway we can get another color for the vendors? Maybe electric blue? Or forest green. Just an observation.
  13. K

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Re: What is the best tactical light and/or laser? Let me first start by saying I am no expert on the subject. We at CDM Gear do make clamps that allow you to mount a weapon light to your shotgun. However I can assure you we have a whole lot on the drawing board that has nothing to do with light...
  14. K

Streamlight TLR-1S Review...

Ah, the TLR-1S is my preferred model and it is only a few dollars more for that extra feature. When people ask me which light do I prefer the X series from Surefire or the TLR series from Streamlight I always steer them to the Streamlight. Both series of lights are fantastic, they are both...
  15. K

CDM Gear

Yes the barrel will need to be retapped for a new bead but it is a fairly simple job any gunsmith could do the job in no time and they shouldn't charge very much at all.
  16. K

Streamlight TLR-1S Review...

Re: Streamlight TLR-1 Review... Are you reviewing the TLR-1 or the TLR-1S?
  17. K

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Re: I want this! The sights on that gun are made by LPA, they are out of Italy and are some of the best, if not the best ghost ring sights money can buy. What has always impressed me about the 930 is that it came with LPA sights and yet the 930 is still so inexpensive. Those sights retail for...
  18. K

CDM Gear

Rossignol, I own more than a few Mossberg's including a 590A1, the heavy barrel model just like the one used by the US Military. :) As for your bead situation. What you could do is change out your bead to a Remington bead and then install an XS sight. Unfortunately I do not think it will be...
  19. K

CDM Gear

Thanks man! That MT clamp looks great on your 590. I do not have the EGW rail for one of my Mossbers. I do have one for one of my 870's and I am also very impressed with the quality of it. It is rock solid. I have tried both a Burris Fastfire and Trijicon RMR sight and both sights held their...
Back