• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. F

Sold out across the board???

Exactly why I plan on buying 3-4 very specific firearms in the next year and then being content. You can't even buy frickin ammo in the City of LA any more.....WTF??? Just a matter of time I think really. Bullet Buttons, 10 day waiting period, 10 round clips.......Ugh. You might consider...
  2. F

Some initial impressions and a few ??'s

I got a bit sidetracked as I put together an AR, but the mossberg always goes to the range!! After bumping into a lot of other folks with different HD and tactical shotguns, I still think I made the right choice other than considering an autoloader. But then I would have to choosey about the...
  3. F

After a couple hundred more slugs I have adjusted my stance and pay close attention to where I keep the buttpad. The limbsaver sure helps, but no more painful shoulder and bruised bicep. I still have some more to learn though. I let a lot of folks shoot the 590A1 and they all admire it's...
  4. F

Ghost Ring Sights

Re: Aim Pro Ghost Ring Rail I WANT ONE!!! Exactly what my blunderbuss needs. This and a good flashlight mount.........
  5. F

new 590A1 ammo question.

Shooting Slugs is very addicting. I have to limit myself. I was shooting with my son at an informal spot and some guys offered to let me shoot clays. I had some #8 and did OK, my 13 year old who has problems holding the gun up actually did better than I, he's much more patient. I was...
  6. F

Well I am glad I at least got a good conversation going with my first post. Me and the boys have some work to do on our shooting stances. Time and lots of rounds will help that out and it's all good fun. Sadly, no shooting this weekend.
  7. F

Thanks for the tips on the stocks. I may just have to tinker around with that to see what I like. I don't have much issue with the recoil as I am 225. I do love the 590A1 though, it's such a nice looking piece with the short barrel and the slide is very smooth. I did remoil the crap out of...
  8. F

The boy is scared of the recoil for sure. My oldest is a very cautious type, but he is very calculating. He will be a very good shooter some day. I wanted to expose him to a large "blunderbuss". That was the first time he shot it and got way more comfortable with the target birdshot loads...
  9. F

Oli, great suggestions and thanks. I am definitely not squaring up and putting the butt into the "pocket". I am a bit sideways and it's on my bicep a bit. That's an easy fix. It's been a while since I was shooting regularly, so I have all kinds of bad habits. Luckily, my safe shooting...
  10. F

First off, hello and I hope everyone enjoyed their Turkey Day weekend. I bought my first gun in a long time and picked it up 10 days ago. I have been getting back into shooting and wanted something fun..............like a pump shotgun I can blow slugs and buckshot through. I have enough...
Back