• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Buff Studly

I am not sure if I miss this, or if I don't

Well, let me say THANK YOU, Sir, for your service. We need more men like yourself especially now here in America these days.
  2. Buff Studly

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

That Sir is a great picture.
  3. Buff Studly

Which One SPX or JM Pro

a police barrel?
  4. Buff Studly

Which One SPX or JM Pro

Mossberg 930 SPX or Mossberg 930 JM Pro? Which One and Why
  5. Buff Studly

Not a mossberg lever action...

I have a Marlin 1895 bought before Remington bought Marlin. If you are buying one make sure it is a true Marlin with The John Marlin Proff Mark, however they are drying up fast.. There was a bunch of bad press once Remington bought them, bad buids and a myriad of problems. Here is a few videos...
  6. Buff Studly

VERY INTERESTING TORTURE TEST

Yes, money I assume is the biggest factor. I did find it interesting that he suffered very little trouble with that ammo.
  7. Buff Studly

VERY INTERESTING TORTURE TEST

Forgive Me If This Has Been Posted Already
  8. Buff Studly

Heat Shields Now Available From Mossberg

That is correct, here is the description in the advertisement. Details Heat shield for your 500 or 590 plain barrel shotgun. Parkerized finish. (Not compatible with ghost ring sight barrels or A1 heavy-walled barrels). I have a tri-rail on my A1 and I'm still up in the air as to wither I...
  9. Buff Studly

New owner of Mossberg 590a1 18.5 7 shot, need help on model.

I spoke to Customer Support and she said the TDO stamped on the inside of the 590A1 is the initial of assembler who worked or assembled said firearm. Maybe they are listening to the customers about customer service and Quality Control. I will say the young lady was very helpful. I just wish I...
  10. Buff Studly

Heat Shields Now Available From Mossberg

Heat Shields are now available from Mossberg parts for the 590 and 500. http://www.mossberg.com/store/parts.html?model=82&p=1
  11. Buff Studly

590 shockwave wood furniture

DITTO Freaking Real Sweet.
  12. Buff Studly

Cleaned The 590A1 50774 and I found a nick / chip like it had been dropped with the chip leaning outward from the tub so it does not interfere with the removing of the magazine tube cap or the loading of the firearm. I also found a stamp on the inside the receiver that said "TDO" best I could...
  13. Buff Studly

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

It has, but not very long ago. We are having nights still in the low 30's and with heavy frosts.
  14. Buff Studly

I received mine and it is as yours when it came. Did any of you receive a choke tube wrench or other choke tubes than the one installed?
  15. Buff Studly

Next on The Hit List

Received my shotgun Friday, it had no other choke tubes with it other than the cylinder bore choke tube and that is installed. There was no choke tube wrench so I am assuming it is in fact a cylinder bore tube as advertised. I will report more once I strip clean the factory gunk they ship them...
  16. Buff Studly

Next on The Hit List

Mine will be about $530 out the door.
  17. Buff Studly

Next on The Hit List

Did it only come with the Cylinder Bore Choke Tube?
  18. Buff Studly

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Troubleshooting

NOTE- I posted my last post yesterday but for what ever reason I had to re-post it today. Anyway, I broke down the 590 yesterday after firing more rounds, 10 #8 Bird shot and 10 00 Buck Shot no problems. So I used a youtube video just to make sure I did not miss anything. What did I find...
  19. Buff Studly

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Matthew Malay, I have maybe, maybe, 500 rounds through it. did I say maybe? Rossignol I have not broke it down yet I just got home. Yesterday I only had to jiggle it some to get it to eject the stuck fired round and then cycle the 5 rounds left in the magazine tube but it seemed to me the...
Back