• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 12gafun

My Mossberg 590A1 Magpul Edition Experiences

You possibly have a link for the bayonet and the limb saver pad, I've been looking everywhere for both and cannot find them anywhere. A huge please and thank you.
  2. 12gafun

Mossberg 500 410?

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has a Mossberg 500 410 pump, and could please take some pics of the barrel chamber area. Thanks.
  3. 12gafun

Walnut stock and forearm

I have an old 1973 wooden stock that I would part with if interested.
  4. 12gafun

Extractors?

Now how do you tell which extractor is the left and the right extractor? Was working on my Mossberg 500AB 12 gauge and the parts bin that had them separated fell over mixing them up. I have read that they are not interchangeable. Thanks for all the replies.
  5. 12gafun

action assembly?

Thanks all for the replies guess everyone on this forum has gotten stuck up or something. WOW.
  6. 12gafun

What bolt is this?

Well, thanks all for the great information on this shotgun. Wow, what happened to this forum? Everyone gets stuck up.
  7. 12gafun

Another Mossberg 500, a Project Gun

That's nice, I just picked up this 500AB 12 gauge.
  8. 12gafun

action assembly?

Now I just noticed that I have an older Mossberg 500AB and I just ordered a 6 3/4" action slide assembly and I just noticed that mine takes the 7 5/8" style, now can I still use the 6.75" action slide assembly but will have to get a different forend. It has some nice wood on it still and I...
  9. 12gafun

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Just picked up a Mossberg 500AB Serial Number G22xxxx, if I checked the list correctly this was made somewhere back in 1973. That's not the original barrel, which I do have and in the process of rebluing it.
  10. 12gafun

What bolt is this?

Just picked up this older Mossberg 500 for a Gunsmithing school project shotgun, got it for $100. and got the barrel shown in the picture for $80. But when about to disassemble the bolt I noticed something that I haven't seen before. The bolt has no firing pin spring and looks strange to what I...
  11. 12gafun

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Just curious, I cannot find my model number on Mossbergs website, it's 50588. Has the pistol grip only, no butt stock. Just discovered it's the 50580 on there site, what's up witht the different model numbers.
  12. 12gafun

Just bought a shotgun, and it's dry on the inside.

I also agree with using Lithium Grease #2 HP. I have been using that stuff for years on all my firearms, I haven't had any issues with it at all, stays put even when the firearm gets hot. I put it on any part of the firearm that looks to be getting any signs of wear marks. Just a nice visible...
  13. 12gafun

Got me another 500

Well got it out this Wednesday & shot 3 rounds of trap. First round got 18/25 2nd 20/25 & 3rd 14/25. That last one got me the wind really picked up at my range & messed me all up. I was on a roll was on station 2 & haven't missed yet then it was all down hill after, from station 3-5 missed all...
  14. 12gafun

Just got a reply back from Mossberg it was manufactured on March 2017
  15. 12gafun

Got me another 500

I just cannot wait to bust some clays Wednesday
  16. 12gafun

Just picked up a new one just wondering manufacture data, couldn't find the serial # list on here anywhere. Serial # on new Mossy is V0555990 Thanks for any info
  17. 12gafun

Got me another 500

Thanks
  18. 12gafun

Got me another 500

I just picked up a Mossberg 500 American Field 12 gauge for trap shooting. I do like the wood furniture on it but I am going to change it out or keep it like it is. I haven't shot it yet, stupid rain. I am just wondering if anyone can give me some feed back on the American field 12 ga, this is...
Back