• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Gamer Tags.

PS3 jco69
  2. J

ADJUSTABLE POWER: Rimfire Scope Options

I have a NCStar 3x9x40 on my 802 and love it.
  3. J

Man cave donations

coming along :-)
  4. J

Paracord slings

That's kind of where i'm at right now, maybe i'll just make one for myself and see where i'm at after then decide what i want to do.
  5. J

Paracord slings

Way too complicated for me at this point.
  6. J

Paracord slings

Couple of questions, i'm assuming swivels are pretty much standard right? i roughly figured a 31"sling(measured mine) would cost around $35 with swivels, shipped with one color of paracord. i realize you can go pretty much any where and get a sling for less than that, but with materials and...
  7. J

Man cave donations

Well i officially took over the spare bedroom upstairs and made a man cave:-) any body have any "manly" stuff laying around they would like to donate?? (get out of the gutter!) posters, banners...... any thing gun, car, shooting related. The man cave and i would appreciate it:-)
  8. J

Concealed Handgun License (CHL)

I do :-)
  9. J

Paracord slings

Any interest? i'm going to be making one for myself and wanted to see if there would be any interest in these. I have no idea on price yet, just want to see if it would be worth doing.again, at this point it's still just a thought.would be this type of weave in pretty much any color they make:
  10. J

Sponge camo

Kind of fun, isn't it :-) so where are you putting the skull? :-)
  11. J

Sponge camo

Thanks guys! i'm trying to find other stuff to paint too :-) maybe the Glock........
  12. J

Sponge camo

I started off with the synthetic stock from my Mossberg 802, wiped it down with laquer thinner to remove any oil or whatever may be on it, then i scuffed it down with a red scotch brite pad to remove the shine and rough it up so the paint would stick better. i wanted to do sort of an urban camo...
  13. J

Painting a wood stock...

i just did the stock on my Mossberg 802 using the sponge method from the ar-15 forum and it turned out pretty good(i think)
  14. J

Installing bipod onto the handguard.

Looks good! i just installed a sling and its pretty much the same steps, just make sure you get 2 screws with nuts instead of 1 wood screw and one with a nut, drill 2 3/16 holes and screw them on.
  15. J

Mossberg 802 Plinkster Accessories...

pictures man, pictures :-)
  16. J

Whatcha get?
  17. J

That was the plan, but its been raining all day .
  18. J

Thanks, now i need something else to do :-)
Back