• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. H

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Re: Found a load my SPX does not like This may have been what is happening with the super long Rio's. If you flip the gun over and look at the underside of the slider you will see a channel cut into the left side. This is where the elevator will fall into when properly lined up. If the...
  2. H

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

Re: Flaw in barrel I have never owned a gas operated gun before. The funny thing as I was in bed about to fall asleep when it occurred to me that the gas had to get to the cylinder some how. At least now I know that I am not stupid. For I have learned. So I am going to hang around and get...
  3. H

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

Flaw in barrel Since I am not able to go out and fire the 930 spx that I bought yesterday. I thought I would practice breaking down the gun. When I looked down the barrel I saw what looks to me to be holes in the barrel right about where the gas tube is welded on. It looks as if the weld over...
  4. H

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Re: Found a load my SPX does not like I just bought a 930 spx yesterday. After I stripped and cleaned it. I was playing around with it just to get the feel of where things are and how well things operate. First I loaded and unloaded 2 3/4 federal power shock 00 buck with no issues. Then I tried...
  5. H

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: My necessary SPX mod Hello brother from DTT Delisle. 21 years.
  6. H

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: My necessary SPX mod Do you do a 12 hour rotating swing shift? Thats what I do. 7 days off in a row every 28 days. I finally found a 930spx (85370) locally. I got to touch it, feel its weight, feel its balance. It will be mine! Mine I tell you! As soon as I get some time off. I like to...
  7. H

I have not pulled the trigger yet. (pun intended) I found a good price at Buds Gun Shop. But there seems to be some really (u-u-h-hm-mmmm) upset folks with them. Does anybody have some experince with them. The internet is a great thing but for every pro you can find a con if you dig long enough.
  8. H

I was shopping around for an autoloader and stumbled on the 930 SPX. While researching it I found this forum. You folks really have it going on here. I will be snooping around for a few days gathering info on the model 85370. This is a great place. Thanks for letting me look around.
Back