• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Basenji

Would you do it again??

I'm pleased with mine and have about 75 or so rounds throughout it. All different types of shells with no problems.
  2. Basenji

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: My necessary SPX mod I just got one and it is very nice. ( $47 plus shipping for the clamp and rail.) That being said, the screws don't torque down all the way into the recess in the clamp. I called customer service and they said since I didn't have a NC extension tube (the SPX comes...
  3. Basenji

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Side Saddles/Shell Holders

Re: 3 Gun Gear sidesaddles How does the velcro hold up? How does the adhesive on the first one hold up? I really like the idea of no modifications to the shotgun.
  4. Basenji

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: A little teaser of some of my SPX mods... I've looked at your threads on this subject on other forums as well as this one. Have you figured out how to thread the 1"? It's a shame you are not in Virginia Beach, you could help me with this...oh well. Thanks for your good work!
Back